Youtube voice actor(s)

+
Not really a point in describing if you don't know. A youtuber, making his name on WoW-related videos and voiceacting (not professionally though, I think). Friend of TotalBiscuit, Dodger, Husky Starcraft and others.

Tbh, I kinda expected this, Jesse mentioned this before, he actually offered himself to CDPR for this job in the past, cause he is a huge fan. I would not be surprised, if CDPR contacted him, he sings praises about CDPR everywhere he goes, sort of like AJ.

Well both of them are honest reviewers unlike *cough Machinima being paid for it's opinion by Microsoft cough*
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/mi...-for-positive-xbox-one-coverage/1100-6417235/

Anyway Angry Joe is also quite popular with 1.309.414 subscribers and TotalBiscuit has over 1.5 mil. so yeah it's nice to have some pretty popular youtube reviewers on which you can rely to give you honest opinion.I may not agree with Angry Joe for example about absolutely everything cause for instance I completely disagreed with his Skyrim review and partly with his GTA V but what I can always expect from him and TotalBiscuit is honesty.And that's frankly refreshing.

Also it partly returns my faith in human kind because every time I see number of subscribers of Pewdipie I fall into depresion and start asking myself.....what the fuck is wrong with the world ?? :wall:

Also CD Projekt has this reputation because of which I like them even more and that's that they are mainstream but still won't make compomises when it comes to quality and they aren't soulless corporation which wants your first born child on a plate and still has demands.They are like Guns n Roses or Queen lol :D

Popular but because of quality unlike Bieber and Bugthesda for example :stuart:

And such is reputation of Angry Joe and others mentioned here sooooo they somehow IMO go very well together you know.Almost like gaming Justice League lol :D Paradox could join them too and Valve and there are others...

You can bet that if (and if is almost unnecessary in this case) Witcher 3 turns out to be awesome and Skyrim killer as some are already calling him,Angry Joe,TotalBiscuit and others are going to make sure everyone finds out about that cause CD Projekt bloody indeed needs much more recognition.

For the Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 !!!
:cheers:

P.S. Btw have you guys noticed that biggest players in RPG genre all love to have 2 ongoing franchises.One is in fantasy setting (like Lord of the Rings) and another one is futuristic (like Mad Max,Blade Runner etc.).

So we have CD Projekt,Bioware and Bugthesda and:

Bugthesda:

1.Fallout - futuristic
2.Elder Scrolls - fantasy

Bioware:

1.Mass Effect - futuristic
2.Dragon Age - fantasy

and finally..........CD Projekt:

1.Cyberpunk 2077 - futuristic
2.Witcher - fantasy

I just find that interesting and frankly I like it...

Last edited:
@Pajkes I liked everything about your post, except the part about Valve. Valve maybe not be such a bad company, but still they have done some questionable things: greenlight, return policy, drm, price dumping through sales (although here iOs App Store is probably an even worse offender) and some questionable games that have been offered or advertised.

@Pajkes I liked everything about your post, except the part about Valve. Valve maybe not be such a bad company, but still they have done some questionable things: greenlight, return policy, drm, price dumping through sales (although here iOs App Store is probably an even worse offender) and some questionable games that have been offered or advertised.

Yeah...I've got to admit that you may be right.They have definitely changed....and let me not start with Half Life 3.....it's not even funny any more....-.-

P.S. Btw have you guys noticed that biggest players in RPG genre all love to have 2 ongoing franchises.One is in fantasy setting (like Lord of the Rings) and another one is futuristic (like Mad Max,Blade Runner etc.).

So we have CD Projekt,Bioware and Bugthesda and:

Bugthesda:

1.Fallout - futuristic
2.Elder Scrolls - fantasy

Bioware:

1.Mass Effect - futuristic
2.Dragon Age - fantasy

and finally..........CD Projekt:

1.Cyberpunk 2077 - futuristic
2.Witcher - fantasy

I just find that interesting and frankly I like it...

Bioware have another unannounced project in the works for quite some time. (Its being done by mass effect team while new mass effect is being done by new people - bioware edmonton - they used to do dlcs and such) who knows what it is

Technically CDPR has something in the works in their new Krakow studio aswell, but it's anyone's guess what that might be. As far as I know they haven't said whether or not they're involved with the main studio in Warsaw to produce The Witcher, Cyberpunk or RedEngine or anything like that. They may have been used as extra manpower for any of these projects or they may be working on something completely different. We just don't know.

Top Bottom