Yuikami's The Witcher Versus Fanarts [Updated 31 Aug]

+
It's always good to see other people smile (or laugh to death) XD!

MOR coming xD! sorry Iwas dossing off today doing The Witcher2 paper crafts lolz
So I came up with this 'cause I wanna add Dasnarr to the others.
I mimic Przemyslaw and Monoka's style though so all the credits goes to them.

Sadly, I left mt printer at dorm... u_u
Now, back to TWVS lolz

Your work is enjoyable and such a nice relief from the murderous, dark & serious world of the Witcha :)

Dasnarr looks so cool:D Love her outfit, and the fur around her neck is such a nice touch. Make more comics please

heh thank you! xD
sorry to keep you guys waiting.

MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

SWAMP

You find a man chained to a tree. You remember that soldier serving Foltest often punishing hawkers in that way. An immobilized person has no chance of surviving a night in the swamps. You drive away a young wyvern wandering around the smuggler and cut his chains. The man assures you that Scoia'tael and his gang appreciate what you did.

You hear an old man cursing in the common, elven, and dwarfish languages. You came closer and notice a druid sitting in an oak tree. The druid is not cutting mistletoe. He was forced to escape from drowners who now wait under the tree. You chase off the monster with magic and silver. The old man comes down from the tree, but rather than thanks, he shouts at you for using violence against the creatures. You tell him off.

You stop on the lake shore. You notice a few decent-sized pike in the water. Using a shoestring and a hazel bough, you make a fishing pole. You try to fish, but after a bit, it became clear that it will not work. Frustrated, you hit the water with a magical sign. A few knocked out fishes, a dead drowner, and a pair of shoes came to the surface. You smoke-dry the pike over a campfire. It'll be enough for a few days of travel.

You heard a desperate scream. After a while, you find a man drowning in the bog. You quickly throw a rope over a branch of a nearby tree and pass its end to the man. You manage to get him out. The stranger gives you a dirty but useful little something as a token of his gratitude.

VIZIMA SEWER
A man named Sigurd...

As you go through the main sever, an amazing sight appear in front of you. A knight in full armour, with a torch and a splendid sword, walks up to you. Perhaps you have seen him before. He introduced himself as Sigurd of Ledens, a member of the Order. He talks about his father, who died an honorable death many years ago charging against the Cockatrice, chained to his mount. Sigurd entered the sewers to find the Cockatrice and avenge his father. Although you have little in common with knights, you decide to join forces.

You go through the main sever. A knight in full armour, with a torch and a splendid sword, he walks up to you. Perhaps you have seen him before. He introduced himself as Sigurd of Ledens, a member of the Order. He talks about his father, who died an honorable death many years ago charging against the Cockatrice, chained to his mount. Sigurd entered the sewers to find the Cockatrice and avenge his father. During the conversation you find out that Sigurd has an impressive knowledge of sewer monsters. His hints will surely help you.

You go through the main sewer, carefully watching your surroundings. Once you hear a quiet hiss and smell the faint smell of smoke but ignore it. Around the corner, someone shouts the Order's battle-cry right to your face! At the same time, a powerful blow hits your head. When you regain consciousness, you see a knight above you. He introduces himself as Sigurd of Ledens and begs your pardon. He explains that he didn't expect a friendly being in the sewer. You leave in peace but you're hurt.

HOHOHOHO! EXTRA!

Sigurd?! LMAOOOO. And oh, that papercraft! Looks great irl. Poor Geralt, though!

A little birdie told me someone is celebrating birthday today. I hope you had a fun day and lots of cake! *hugs*

Dona said:
Sigurd?! LMAOOOO. And oh, that papercraft! Looks great irl. Poor Geralt, though!

A little birdie told me someone is celebrating birthday today. I hope you had a fun day and lots of cake! *hugs*

OMG how did you know xD thank you! :hugglezzzz:

"Siegfri- I mean Sigurd!"

Amazing as usual, especially Dasnarr's facial expressions and Sigur's wall of text background, he just wouldn't shut up when he has a chance to show off his knowledge about cockatrices. :p Happy Birthday!

siklara said:
"Siegfri- I mean Sigurd!"

Amazing as usual, especially Dasnarr's facial expressions and Sigur's wall of text background, he just wouldn't shut up when he has a chance to show off his knowledge about cockatrices. :p Happy Birthday!

Thank you xD!!!! Aye he was so annoyingly funny but cute anyway! lolz

siklara said:
Hahahaha "face of thrust-worthy", I hope you meant to be dirty, because that was my first reaction lol

Ohh this I have to hear xD I'm not sure dirty in what way though, tell me about it pl0x

Gal, you are fabulous!

"I want to stab who EVER wrote your monolog..." LMAO!

Belated Happy Birthday!

*HUGZ*

You hear crying and a conversation. after a while, you notice a young woman dressed in mourning hugging a man who has clearly ended his human existence. The woman breaks out of the embrace and, after a bit, hugs him again. You are witness to the meeting of a couple separated by death. After a minute, you are spotted. the undead warrior draws his rusty sword and attacks you. You remind yourself that last night a suspicious character offered you a reward for an armed drowner.
[Talk, Try to reason with him]

[/QUOTE]

^
|
|
|

hey awesome work!! you didn't mention this, well blame me for being lazy enough to browse everywhere :p
dam hilarious :D

Top Bottom