Zapping pedestrians when parking my bike

+
It's been a while since I played and can't remember what causes this.

Every time pedestrian walks bit too close when I'm parking my motorcycle they get zapped
like been hit from short circuit. Is this caused by legendary short circuit or some other cyberware,
can't see anything in their info about this behaviour?

Every time pedestrian walks bit too close when I'm parking my motorcycle they get zapped
like been hit from short circuit. Is this caused by legendary short circuit or some other cyberware,
Seems every NPC in the game, are equipped since launch with either the Micro Generator or the Electroshock Mechanism cyberware, that gives an electric shock the moment they die. Even badges are equipped with those.

Find the REDs still need to tackle that as what you say, only grazing them is enough for them to go off. Think the best solution is to make NPCs a champion evading incoming vehicles.

I don't think I see that on my side, but can you make a video or something like that to see it ?
(it would be great, and quite helpful if you report it to the support).

I think it's the legendary short circuit. I literally only have to bump pedestrians with bike/car, not killing them, and it zaps them and gives me police warrant. Parking can be pain in the butt. I see if I manage to get it on video.

I think it's the legendary short circuit. I literally only have to bump pedestrians with bike/car, not killing them, and it zaps them and gives me police warrant. Parking can be pain in the butt. I see if I manage to get it on video.
Weird, because I also have the legendary short circuit and it could happen that I "push" civilians with my bike/car and nothing happen, except that they're scared and run away :)

Top Bottom