Zero item weight Mod for Witcher 1

+
Zero item weight Mod for Witcher 1

Is there such mod? I have this on witcher 2 and i just picked up the witcher 1 today and am ready to gogogo.

The Witcher 1 has a grid inventory system so the amount of stuff you can carry isn't determined by weight but "space":

However, if you install FCR mod (I definitely do not recommend it for a first playthrough) you have an option to remove the limit (10 iirc) of how many similar items you can carry on one slot to 99.

eskiMoe said:
The Witcher 1 has a grid inventory system so the amount of stuff you can carry isn't determined by weight but "space":

However, if you install FCR mod (I definitely do not recommend it for a first playthrough) you have an option to remove the limit (10 iirc) of how many similar items you can carry on one slot to 99.
why should i not install FCR for 1st time playing? I heard from reviews that Witcher 1 's combat system is, well horrible and FCR makes it more better.

WindhelmGuard said:
why should i not install FCR for 1st time playing? I heard from reviews that Witcher 1 's combat system is, well horrible and FCR makes it more better.

Because it makes the combat very hard. It's kind of "insane" difficulty (you can reload).

WindhelmGuard said:
It's not that different from the vanilla combat system mechanics wise. Just faster, harder and more brutal. And it dramatically changes the leveling system. It's intended for veteran players.

It's basically an overhaul mod. Learn the pros and cons of the vanilla game before deciding whether or not you want to try it.

If memory serves you can install other parts of the mod without installing the harder combat part . It`s all available from a checklist that`s presented before it installs .

Top Bottom