Zerrikania future expansion ?

+
Zerrikania future expansion ?

Hi people,when playing the game I found two books that tells about areas that is not in the game,one is toussant that everyone knows that is the second expansion and zerrikania,anyone think that its a hint that we will have a third expansion after toussant ? zerrikania is bad explored in the books they will have huge liberties here,what you think ?

Possibly in the far future. But with them already working on the two expansions and with CP77 on the horizon, I doubt it will come this year.

If they do another addon my guess would be Kovir as the next region after Toussaint. There are several hints in the game that we might go to Kovir in the future.
Actually I hope that they continue to support the game with new dlc adding new regions instead of working on Witcher 4. A small team could do that while the rest works on Cyberpunk and maybe a new IP after.

I want a Cintra expansion, myself.

Ciri in Cintra!

Ciri and GERALT in Cintra.

But Ciri in Cintra!

If they do another addon my guess would be Kovir as the next region after Toussaint. There are several hints in the game that we might go to Kovir in the future.
Actually I hope that they continue to support the game with new dlc adding new regions instead of working on Witcher 4. A small team could do that while the rest works on Cyberpunk and maybe a new IP after.
I don't know how a witcher 4 is possible,the games is all about Geralt, and Eredin and the White frost,plot points that is left open after the books ending
that is solved in 3.
if a witcher 4 happens will be ahuge fan fiction.

I said zerrikania because is strange,we have a book about cintra massacre but I dont found one telling about the region like toussant and zerrikania.

Last edited:
I don't know how a witcher 4 is possible,the games is all about Geralt, and Eredin and the White frost,plot points that is left open after the books ending
that is solved in 3.

Did anyone actually give a crap about The White Frost?

At all?

It was a minor story element I felt which detracted from the world.

Ciri should be the next protagonist but I'm not adverse to "Geralt comes out of retirement."

Did anyone actually give a crap about The White Frost?

At all?

It was a minor story element I felt which detracted from the world.

Ciri should be the next protagonist but I'm not adverse to "Geralt comes out of retirement."

Agreed. I like him and I think he deserves his time with Triss after all the fighting. It would be nice to visit him one day or maybe even have him train a new witcher for the fun of it (after all Ciri is fertile so she might have a son).

Agreed. I like him and I think he deserves his time with Triss after all the fighting. It would be nice to visit him one day or maybe even have him train a new witcher for the fun of it (after all Ciri is fertile so she might have a son).

Besides, he's immortal and Ciri is a sorceress so they can have plenty of peace time before things go to hell again.

Said son (or daughter) would conquer half of the world. Doubt they'd have time for Witcher training.

Said son (or daughter) would conquer half of the world. Doubt they'd have time for Witcher training.

Elthine's prophecy is now kind of in tatters with the White Frost being dead and all.

It'd be funny if Ciri's child is just as determined to say "screw you" to fate as she was.

that is solved in 3.

I said zerrikania because is strange,we have a book about cintra massacre but I dont found one telling about the region like toussant and zerrikania.

They could do what Bioware is doing with Mass Effect. Create a story separate from Geralt like Mass Effect: Andromeda will be separate from Shepard. There are many lands in the Witcher saga left unseen. Mahakham, Kovir, Nilfgard ,Redania I'm sure I'm leaving something out lol.

I've posted before in Yen's thread:
Video games =/= Books

Witcher series doesn't have to revolve around books. Just take a look at Halo for example. Halo 1 -3: Human Covenant War. Halo 4 - 6: Forerunner Trilogy

Geralt could still be a protagonist in the next Witcher game, albeit a less influential role (similar to Halo 5 where Masterchief will is no longer the main character, but still a protagonist). The mantle will eventually be passed to other character.. which so far, the most promising is Ciri.

Would love to see other Post-epilogue DLC, but that is yet to be seen. Sometimes, you wonder how long it'll take to have that Yen's hut or Triss house in Kovir :)
As long as CDPR still haven't solve the empty world issue (after finishing the game), don't put your hopes high but that doesn't mean you can't stop suggesting.

So good idea, would love to explore the unexplored regions in the witcher universe. We can visit various worlds from different dimension in the final mission, so I don't see why CDPR can't do it.

There are many lands in the Witcher saga left unseen. Mahakham, Kovir, Nilfgard ,Redania I'm sure I'm leaving something out lol.
There is also Dol Blathana, Blue mountains, Zerrikania, Haak, Hengfors league, Brookilon

Top Bottom