Zoltan Missing

+
I was playing Brothers in Arms: Novigrad and was tasked to talk to Zoltan. He is supposed to be at the cabaret but instead, the quest marker is near Crow's Perch. Once I got there the quest marker is pointing at a plant but he is nowhere to be found. I got all the other allies just fine and Zoltan was the last one. Is it okay if I were to skip Zoltan and move on to the Isle of Mist? I've tried to go to the Isle of Mist and the game said I have failed the BiA quest. Is there any way to solve this?

First, do you use (or used) mods ?
Did you try to verify the game files in case ?
Did you finished Zoltan side quests ? (like about the Gwent cards).
Is it okay if I were to skip Zoltan and move on to the Isle of Mist?
You can, but the quest will fail and I guess Zoltan won't be there to help in the quest after the Isle of Mists.

First, do you use (or used) mods ?
Yes, I'm using several mods. Mostly Graphics and Immersion Mods
Did you try to verify the game files in case ?
Yes, I have disabled all the mods and verified the game files but he's still missing
Did you finished Zoltan side quests ? (like about the Gwent cards).
Yes, I finished all the Zoltan side quests
Post automatically merged:

You can, but the quest will fail and I guess Zoltan won't be there to help in the quest after the Isle of Mists.
Would that mean every ally I recruited will not show up in Kaer Morhen if I fail BiA Novigrad or just Zoltan?

Last edited:
Yes, I'm using several mods. Mostly Graphics and Immersion Mods
Yes, I have disabled all the mods and verified the game files but he's still missing
Disable mods is most probably not enough to return to full vanilla :(
And if the issue is due to mods, great chances that the only way would be to reinstall entirely the game and "restart" a new playthrough... (mod datas and issues can remain in save files too).
Would that mean every ally I recruited will not show up in Kaer Morhen if I fail BiA Novigrad or just Zoltan?
I assume only Zoltan won't be there to help. The other characters will be present.

Disable mods is most probably not enough to return to full vanilla :(
And if the issue is due to mods, great chances that the only way would be to reinstall entirely the game and "restart" a new playthrough... (mod datas and issues can remain in save files too).

I assume only Zoltan won't be there to help. The other characters will be present.
Shame. I was going for a no failed quest run

Top Bottom