The season has ended!

+
Just wondering when ill receive the end season rewards? It seems my rank has reset already but the rewards arent appearing yet. Am i missing something, fairly new to gwent

The season has ended!

The third GWENT Ranked Play season is now over! We’ll be distributing the rewards tomorrow with the new patch, here is a reminder of what you will earn for participating:

Season 4 will begin tomorrow, January 11th (Thursday) – stay tuned for more information!

Last edited:
so we get the rewards tomorror when the new season starts right? i was a little confused as i logged in today.

So you won't give us rewards before the season starts, meaning we can't use today to make new decks with new cards. It won't affect us much, but it's not a nice move. Also, my rank went to 1, what is that about, shouldn't it be 1/2?

Can't acces pro ladder

Since ranked is closed, i can't switch to pro ladder.

Last edited:
May I ask why rewards are distributed on season start rather than season end? If that is how they are supposed to be distributed then you should change the name from "Season end" rewards to "Season beginning" rewards in the Rewards tab. The text is just misleading and confusing.

Vyse_Shimazu;n10199082 said:
So you won't give us rewards before the season starts, meaning we can't use today to make new decks with new cards. It won't affect us much, but it's not a nice move. Also, my rank went to 1, what is that about, shouldn't it be 1/2?

Wouldn't you want to wait till tomorrow anyway? So that you know what the patch changes and balances will be before deciding what cards to choose/craft?

QuattroRMT;n10199292 said:
Where are my rewards for the END of the season? Also why my rank is 1...?

As mentioned above you'll get the rewards tomorrow with the new patch.

After the end of a season it's normal to get set back to one. Tomorrow when the new season starts, you'll rank up.

Vyse_Shimazu;n10199082 said:
Also, my rank went to 1, what is that about, shouldn't it be 1/2?

When the season is over, it's normal to get set back to one. Tomorrow when the new season starts you'll rank up a bit, depending on the MMR you had.

Why is "Switch to Pro Ladder" button inactive? Is that because "Ranked Play" button is inactive?

Pro Ladder season is live and I can see myself on the ladder with 17 matches in season 3.

devivre;n10199512 said:
As mentioned above you'll get the rewards tomorrow with the new patch.

After the end of a season it's normal to get set back to one. Tomorrow when the new season starts, you'll rank up.

So it's a reward for the beginning of the season

It's good to get rewards tomorow with patch cause you will chose better cards from kegs knowing what cards was buffed/nerfed.

CarolLiddell;n10199272 said:
Wouldn't you want to wait till tomorrow anyway? So that you know what the patch changes and balances will be before deciding what cards to choose/craft?

There will be no balance changes tomorrow. The patch fixes bugs.

Top Bottom