Join the Thronebreaker Poster Contest!

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED

The world is on the brink of chaos as two armies fight over the Northern Realms. Queen Meve — a war-veteran ruler of Lyria and Rivia — is thrown back into the battlefield to get back what was taken from her.

What this truly royal tale needs is a truly epic poster. That’s where you come in — join the Thronebreaker Poster Contest!

Check out the rules (and prizes!) on the contest’s dedicated website here. Submissions are open until October 19th!

Submissions are open until October 19th!
Hey,
can you provide some of throne breaker key pictures - like logos, characters, icons, etc.. ?

.. Or can these be downloaded and used from other sources - like google pictures ?

Additionally, as I don't play or follow gwent - what are the main motives of this expansion ?
From the title picture it seems like - war, fire, dark, sword, blood, dragons, knights motives - or something like that ?

Thanks for any response :)

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Hey,
can you provide some of throne breaker key pictures - like logos, characters, icons, etc.. ?

.. Or can these be downloaded and used from other sources - like google pictures ?

Additionally, as I don't play or follow gwent - what are the main motives of this expansion ?
From the title picture it seems like - war, fire, dark, sword, blood, dragons, knights motives - or something like that ?

Thanks for any response :)

You can find everything on our website: https://thewitcher.com/en/thronebreaker-witchertales

You will find there the game logo, information about main characters, world and gameplay, as well as some screenshots :)

Hey! I'd love to participate but I have a few questions I hope you might be able to answer.

1) Am I allowed to post my submission on reddit or other social media?
2) it says the submission must be fully made by me, does that also apply to using cdpr assets? Like would I be allowed to use the Thronebreaker logo?
3) is there anywhere where I could see Meve's crown in higher detail? I notice theres some sort of pattern on it but I cant quite make out the fine details.

Thank you in advance, love you cdpr.

Top Bottom