Arena: Mimic is back!

+

Jump into the Arena and show your opponents how NOT to create decks... in the Special Arena Mode: Mimic you switch decks with your opponent!

Mimic will be available until Thursday, February 28th, 10 AM CET. Good luck and have fun!

My luck is just horrible. The decks I get to create in Mimic end up being very solid arena decks in general. When I play general arena, the decks I get are great mimic decks. I can't get a good deck with zero value cards for the life of me (e.g. Clear Weather, play a machine from the graveyard, etc.) I am faced with do I pick this awesome card or that awesome card and I just have to abandon the deck build and start over because I know going in, I will only win one match if I am lucky. I hate my luck. Max I have gotten to is round 3 in mimic so far. Last year I did a whole run with my mimic deck.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
I was discouraged from participating in the mimic mode. I made a really very bad deck (perfectly bad?), then I was forced to play with it myself. I thought the opponent was suppose to play it. Then I made a real good one, and then the opponent got it..

I guess the first time is just a trick and that all the next times you actually play the opponents deck and he/she your deck. But after that I basically felt it a waste and rather wanted to just play normal arena if arena at all.

Funny trick, sure. Haha. But it felt annoying actually. All my 3 mimic rounds were frustrating, and not in the right way.

I was discouraged from participating in the mimic mode. I made a really very bad deck (perfectly bad?), then I was forced to play with it myself. I thought the opponent was suppose to play it. Then I made a real good one, and then the opponent got it..

I guess the first time is just a trick and that all the next times you actually play the opponents deck and he/she your deck. But after that I basically felt it a waste and rather wanted to just play normal arena if arena at all.

Funny trick, sure. Haha. But it felt annoying actually. All my 3 mimic rounds were frustrating, and not in the right way.

Maybe you did not choose correct arena mode. Who knows... it will remain a mystery forever.

I did. Or, I'm pretty sure I did. The opponent had terrible cards as well. So this round was actually somewhat funny. I have a difficult time believing the opponent could have such bad cards if I was in the normal arena mode.

I could be wrong though, but it did screw up my "mimic" experience eventually.

I would guess mistake on both sides. Personally, I did the same mistake last year. The highlighting of the option is not completely clear. Especially if you are not paying much attention to it.

Top Bottom