Play of the Month March 2019

+

Best plays of March are here!

Make sure to visit playgwent.com/POTM and send in your videos – Premium Kegs and Meteorite Powder are waiting for the winners!

DRK3

Forum veteran
Congratulations to all the winners.

Hate those artefact-heavy decks, but hey, the finisher was a scorch (long time no see) and not a Hugebert, props for that.

Was it not Swim that originally created the Henselt-combo? And btw, when is it going to be fixed, as the game used to crash after click-spamming the charges, or maybe it was just Swim that messed up with his dual-contoller.

rrc

Forum veteran
I have to say, this month's of POTM is a thousand times better than the last month's. Last month's POTM was super disappointing and boring.

Congratulations to all the winners!!

#1 was featured in The Great Dandelion Show video and that is one of the BEST comeback ever. I mean, from 79 points deficit to winning it with +2. One of the most well-deserved winner!
#2 We have seen that many many many times and similar play is a regular feature of "The Great Dandelion Show" videos. Noting original, but yes, incredibly cool if one can pull it off - having two Vran Warrior alive and doing that.

IMHO, the honorary mention deserved to be in top 3. It was an incredibly cool play, much much better and original than #3.

[But, I am not sure which is more shocking.. someone just executing Swim's deck and sending it to POTM or CDPR acting like it neve knew about Swim's 2000+ points play. I was thinking CDPR should have known about Swim's incredible invention.]

Top Bottom