New Switcher update available now!

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Complete Edition for Nintendo Switch has just received a brand new update!

Among the features introduced by Update 3.6 is save file integration with Steam and GOG, allowing gamers to continue their PC adventure on the go, as well as HUD, menu and Gwent touch control support.

Additionally, the update expands the range of available text language options for selected regions. More graphical settings can also be found in the options following the update, making it possible to customize visual fidelity.

For the full list of changes, see below.

Update 3.6 — list of changes:
  • Added touch control support.
  • Added save file integration with GOG, Steam and versions of the game for Switch from different regions.
  • Added more text languages (in selected regions).
  • Added more graphical options.
  • Added multiple performance optimizations.
  • Fixed various visual and functional bugs.
  • Various gameplay and crash fixes.
While transferring saves from PC, please keep in mind:
  • Mod-related bugs and blockers might get transferred from a modded PC game save file.
  • If the save file name has been changed on PC, the Switch’s Cloud Save feature won't be able to recognize it.
Additional voice-over languages, added as free DLCs in selected regions, will follow later.

I said it before and I say it again, thank you and well done to all involved.

Treat the entire team and all at Saber Interactive to a beer, you have done an incredible job.
Pretty much every company out there could learn a thing or two from you guys.

Sounds great! Is there any chance crossplay or at least transferring Save-Games from PS4 to Switch will become reality in the future? I spent about 200+ hours in Witcher III on PS4 and this fact is the only thing that keeps me back from buying it for Nintendo Switch. Thank you and kind regards, Tobias

Sounds great! Is there any chance crossplay or at least transferring Save-Games from PS4 to Switch will become reality in the future? I spent about 200+ hours in Witcher III on PS4 and this fact is the only thing that keeps me back from buying it for Nintendo Switch. Thank you and kind regards, Tobias
They could not do it technically. Sony and Microsoft don't give an ability to download/upload saves from/into their systems. That is why Gwent is frozen at consoles.

Is it ok that there is still no update available for me? I use polish e-shop and EU region game card (the one with only English included)
When attempting to update manually it says that I already use latest version (which is 3.4 by now)
Card serial LA-H-AURVG-EUR
Update: never mind, got the update. Thanks for your work!

Last edited:
Got same issue here, tried out different regions and accounts (PL and US) and still stuck on 3.4 without update. Hopefully you announce that different language options are on the way, keep my fingers crossed that i will be able to update before flight.

Same issues as above. Cannot update as it says 3.4 is the latest version.

I've also never been able to redeem Gold points for it (error says "Cannot redeem points for this game yet"), and when trying to open the eShop about the game it gives an error saying game is unavailable.

Card is serial is also LA-H-AURVG-EUR.

Same here, using imported EU version with English language included. No update so far.

UPDATE: got it, thank you! Amazing job!

IMG_2105.jpg

Last edited:
I also cannot download the update on my physical cartridge copy of the game which is a big disappointment. Hope this gets fixed ASAP!

at least cd project red could have improved this anti aliasing the game is all blurred with it on

at least cd project red could have improved this anti aliasing the game is all blurred with it on
Turning sharpening to high AA on helps. Though me personally I turned off AA and set sharpening to low. And thanks CDPR for allowing us to tweak the game to our own liking graphically

I am having issues uploading my save to Steam. I can see my steam saves, but just can't upload from the switch. I keep getting 'Uploading save failed.'. I don't appear to have the same issue with GoG.

Same Here, My game with the serial= LA-H-AURVG-EUR, says that I already use latest version (which is 3.4 by now)
Did you get the update already? Or still nothing?
Post automatically merged:

I also cannot download the update on my physical cartridge copy of the game which is a big disappointment. Hope this gets fixed ASAP!
What is the ID written on the sticker on your game card? And did you get the update already, or still nothing?

Got same issue here, tried out different regions and accounts (PL and US) and still stuck on 3.4 without update. Hopefully you announce that different language options are on the way, keep my fingers crossed that i will be able to update before flight.
Did you get the update already?

Same issues as above. Cannot update as it says 3.4 is the latest version.

I've also never been able to redeem Gold points for it (error says "Cannot redeem points for this game yet"), and when trying to open the eShop about the game it gives an error saying game is unavailable.

Card is serial is also LA-H-AURVG-EUR.
Did you get the update already?
Also, I have the same issue with gold points with this cartridge. I guess it has something to do with region settings - this card wasn't intended for the country you have set for your account, so it is not eligible for redeeming points there. When you try to get them, it tries to redirect you to nintendo store page, which doesn't exist for that region.
Maybe changing the region at your Switch or creating a UK account would make this possible, but it seems to be too much of a hassle for a few gold points.

Last edited:
My witcher 3 game, update to 3.6 last night..... but it stay only with english and polish subtitles.....

This is wrong in many ways:
-Distribution of the game.
-"Region" base game, how is this posible in 2020!!!!!!
Games have to be multicultural with at least subtitles in 5 languages.
They knew how to do this stuff!!!
Even when CDPR release the game in PS4, or in Xbox. they do this. why so creative know and display only certain subtittles by region ...... (This is not an economical issue for the company, just put downloadable language packages in the store and thats it )

Big Fail.

I don´t know If i´m going to buy Ciberpunk now..... I don´t want to have this kind of issues again

Top Bottom