HUD design and conectivity possibilities

+
HUD design and conectivity possibilities

I believe the question of the HUD options were already discussed somewhere but hey maybe lets mindstorm the design or possible conectivity( ex. car or craft) of the device because let's face there still gonna be plenty people using the already existing augmentation yet not an implant ;)

to start we have obviously google glasses but here something new about to emerge on the market, this time from Korea:

http://www.designboom.com/technolog...aily&utm_medium=e-mail&utm_source=subscribers

2nd gen of google glasses:

http://www.designboom.com/technology/google-glass-reveals-second-generation-device-10-30-2013/

Hopefully the American version goes on the other side of the face. People have enough blind spots while driving as it is.

Customizability of HUD elements would be a plus. Augmented reality overlay for damage in place of pain for augmented parts. I haven't played the pnp so I don't have much perspective on this subject.

Yes it is. And that's just one of our medium length threads. For relatively few people here, we post a LOT.

I recommend skimming it and then adding your thoughts to it or here. Hybrid threads, go!

Yes it is. And that's just one of our medium length threads. For relatively few people here, we post a LOT.

I recommend skimming it and then adding your thoughts to it or here. Hybrid threads, go!

Additionally anyone who posted can summarize up their thoughts or the consensus of the thread to keep things progressive.

Additionally anyone who posted can summarize up their thoughts or the consensus of the thread to keep things progressive.

Summary:

Most people, (as the poll suggests,) ate in favour of a fully customiseable 'modular' HUD based in-game upgrades like 'smart-goggles', 'mirror shades' and optical augmentations.

Being able to add or remove desired elements with software and hardware, (just like in the PnP,) and also having layouts and colours based on the company that made the primary HUD device. (Also, being able to pirate or copy a device for a more 'punk' style.)

Top Bottom