Are we going to write Fan-Fiction about this game?

+
Are we going to write Fan-Fiction about this game?

We can call ourselves cyberonies. I got some pretty cool stories regarding cyberpunk, and yes the protagonist will go to space in my story.

No. If it ain't official canon then it just doesn't interest me.
That's how those bastards killed my love for Transformers (endless reboots when they had so amazing characters and stories)

But like always this is just my opinion. If it rocks your boat makes other people happy then go for it :)

No. If it ain't official canon then it just doesn't interest me.
That's how those bastards killed my love for Transformers (endless reboots when they had so amazing characters and stories)

But like always this is just my opinion. If it rocks your boat makes other people happy then go for it :)

I would like to explore the more darker side of the fandom, you might like it.

No creepypasta. Things are only creepy and scary if they involve fictional hedgehogs dowsed in hyper-realistic blood.

Not unless you record it and write it down for others.

Really not even then.

Playing the PnP is actually, you know, being a part of the game world the designers built, as they wanted you to be.

We need players. You are the explosive poop grenade of greatness that makes even the best story hilariously, unpredictably better.

A wiki is actually a nice thing to have for RPGs. You can write all the shit that happened into it, if you've got the time and so on, and if you're Shakespeare, you can turn that into short stories later. But even without writing actual stories, it's kind of fan fiction when you build a wiki around the game. Also nice for the players to pop on there every now and then to see shit about characters and lore which they might have missed.

And in our games, we miss a lot quite often, seeing as though we're almost always drunk as hell. :cool:

A game like that was going to exist under the name Prey 2 but its been stuck in development hell for a few years now.

I wish somebody would make a dirty space game in the same spirit as cowboy bebop, bounty hunting and scavage hunting in space.

I can give you a list of names, but most of them are mediocre, flops, or do one thing well and fail at the rest, or do everything well but have one horribly glaring flaw.

And to answer the original question, sure I'll make some poorly written slash-fics with Harry Potter, Star Trek, Bubblegum Crisis, Honor Harrington, Infinity and CP 2020 mary sue characters if it will amuse you. It will have time travel, cyberwarfare, augmentations, space races, dragons, elves, vampires, plot holes, lampshades, ponys, werewolves, and engrish.

http://hpmor.com/

I've just found this, thanks to a hyper-rational friend of mine. Who has never read the original.

Do you know who Miles Vorkosigan is? If not, you suck. If you-do-, you lucky soul, are you in for a treat. It's Miles! At Hogwarts! It's very very funny and very well written. Just got finished the bit where he goes over all the ways you can kill your enemy in the room they are in, to the horrified looks of the other non-Milesian students. The part about sharpened bones was quite good...

http://hpmor.com/

I've just found this, thanks to a hyper-rational friend of mine. Who has never read the original.

Do you know who Miles Vorkosigan is? If not, you suck. If you-do-, you lucky soul, are you in for a treat. It's Miles! At Hogwarts! It's very very funny and very well written. Just got finished the bit where he goes over all the ways you can kill your enemy in the room they are in, to the horrified looks of the other non-Milesian students. The part about sharpened bones was quite good...

You have invoked the name of Harry Potter!

In my mercy and generosity I will only give you the TV Tropes page to suffer through:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/MyImmortal

I don't speak english very well too, but I'm learning. I have mistakes, but I want to talk with others Cyberpunks-fans. :) People here know that I don't speak English very well, and if it bothers them, so they can go....somewhere. :D

Top Bottom