Witcher 3 might be getting a storage chest!

+
Well I think that is what it says. This is the original Czech "Do Zaklínače 3 přibude truhla, kam si budete moct odkládat nepotřebné věci, abyste je nemuseli vláčet s sebou."
THis is the translation "Witcher 3 will be added to the ark, where you will be able to postpone unnecessary things, you do not have to drag along."

Well I think that is what it says. This is the original Czech "Do Zaklínače 3 přibude truhla, kam si budete moct odkládat nepotřebné věci, abyste je nemuseli vláčet s sebou."
THis is the translation "Witcher 3 will be added to the ark, where you will be able to postpone unnecessary things, you do not have to drag along."

Can you speak or understand Czech?

It would be great. The excact translation of the Czech text is "A chest to store things you do not currently need is going to be added to the Witcher 3." And I say it is about time :)

if the chest is going to be one of the free DLCs, it should have been the freakin' first ...
waiting this long to bring such a feature is kinda meh. still glad if it really gets implemented

Too late I've already dismantled my Ursine and Feline set for the wolf set.... it is such a shame that a game with weight limit has no storage at all.

Guest 3823474

Too late I've already dismantled my Ursine and Feline set for the wolf set.... it is such a shame that a game with weight limit has no storage at all.

Yeah, they really need to learn to get their priorities straight. A storage chest is no programming feat of mastery, and it's a feature that if not included in the game from the beginning will create much resentment.

---------- Updated at 10:31 AM ----------

No mention of purging redundant quest items? Marking books/letters/notes that have been read? Fixing the utterly broken / non-existent inventory sorting?

Quest items that are no longer needed are moved from the quest items tab to the common items tab.
(Written documents often not I guess. You got a point.)

Inventory sorting... Well they (patched in?) that new items will be shown at the beginning, which helps. General sorting I find alright, although there are some strange anomalies. And lately some items you buy will be added at the bottom with a huge space of emptiness in-between it and the rest of the inventory.

I'd appreciate a weight info for separate tabs. And sorting by different criteria.

Yeah, this looks very much like the Witcher 2 UI, which is appalling.

Good, now I can use the other mods that conflicted with the Infinite Saddle Bag Weight mod as they both alter the Content-Patch0-Bundle files.

Guest 3823474

When is the witcher gonna get a hairy chest though?

As far as I know that chest is not really that important. Im pretty sure you can drop items on the ground anywhere and it will stay there forever. So if you need a storage-place you can keep everything in a house near a quick-travel point so you can quickly get there and pick up your gear/items. Of course a chest with a set location the mad would be nice so yeah Ill gladly take it.

Guest 3823474

As far as I know that chest is not really that important. Im pretty sure you can drop items on the ground anywhere and it will stay there forever. So if you need a storage-place you can keep everything in a house near a quick-travel point so you can quickly get there and pick up your gear/items. Of course a chest with a set location the mad would be nice so yeah Ill gladly take it.

It was tested (by me and others) as unreliable.

I hope this is true. This is a great game and it would be even greater if I could hang on to interesting books/armour/stuff that I currently have to ditch.

Top Bottom