DLC Issue then Black Screen Issue

+
DLC Issue then Black Screen Issue

Here is what I currently had the issue on the witcher 3 : wild hunt in PS4 platform.

At First It telling me to install the necessary/missing DLC for my saved data.

In my PS4 listed all the necessary DLC is installed.

Then I deleted the game and reinstall the game and installed all the DLC except the Patch Update. My connection is quite slow here, then I just started the game without update the application.

Now I facing another issue is when I loaded the saved game and it is black screen after the loading icon disappear.

But when I try to start a new game it seem like no problem at all.

Please tell me that my data are not corrupted. I didnt subscribe PLUS account and saved data does not sync with cloud storage.

Calm down mate you have no data corrupted. Before you reinstall the game you were playing on a specific patch let's say it was 1.08 , after deleting the game and installing it again you said that you didn't update it , so now you're playing the original version , but the saved data was created/associated with other data on the 1.08 patch ,so you won't be able to use that saved data until you update the game to their required specific patch . you can start a new game but i don't think that will help you .
Now about the dlc , i'm having the same problem so i ignored them actually , couldn't find a solution .
hope this helps you.

Top Bottom