Free Meteorite Powder

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Free Meteorite Powder

Due to the recent server problems we have added 100 Meteorite Powder to your accounts. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience!

If you want to know more about meteorite powder check out this video.

Enjoy!

You are forgiven on my behalf for the sake of free stuff. Keep giving us free stuff and I will be most pleased.

I'm just wondering if meteorite powder will have other uses, such as buying campaign levels, because I don't care in the slightest about premium cards no matter what game I'm playing.

Hmm. Perhaps we could use Meteorite Powder to craft new avatars, and other Trinkets? That might be interesting.

Best green shit in town. I ain't using it though. Undoubtedly, whatever your transmute is the next gold/silver animated card you'll get in a keg.

A keg or two would've been better (since various people spend hundreds of dollars on them every week, I bet). Then again, I could possibly sprinkle some of the powder on that Ves card...

I like your guys style, giving free stuff when you get DDos'd by the 12 yr old in his moms basement, but i think most F2P players would have rathered gold for kegs or a few kegs in general to ease the grind since daily challenges aren't implemented. But again thank you regardless. Just a suggestion for next time, which i hope doesn't happen. I can't be without gwent for that long again.

Thanks for the free stuff but this has gone for too long :( As a f2p i would like more stuff or something can help me boost my deck or keg( couple of kegs if you guys are feeling generous :p )

I used it to upgrade John Calveit (am i the only one that won't upgrade a single card before all the leaders?)

I don't think I got the free Meteorite Powder. Was down to 90 before the announcement, and only got 5 from a GG so I'm currently at 95. Glitch, will it still come at a later point, or is there a reason I didn't get it?

Top Bottom