LIVE STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS 5.12.2017

+

Dominika

CD PROJEKT RED
LIVE STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS 5.12.2017

Are you ready for more reveals? Tune in to our Twitch channel tomorrow (Tuesday, December 5th) at 9 PM CET for another short stream with developers, in which Paweł Burza and Michał “Luigi” Dobrowolski will be showcasing 20 more new cards coming to GWENT in December!

Great! This time I'm even able to see it from the beginning :)

Can't wait to see all those new cards!

I hope they touch on answers to questions we want to know about some of the few cards that were previously revealed. Like for me I want to know

1. why the new card has no row icon? Will every card be agile now?
2. Regarding certain cards like Peasant Militia, I want to know what "fill a row" means, sounds like a row cap but will it be?
3. For Cadaverine Venom what is a category? Is it same as a Tag? Is "Unit" a category? (probably not)
4. And what the hell is moonlight, very excited with that.
5. A deeper explanation of Duel mechanics.

Will be tuning to the stream later to see if my question gets answers.

Well, that sure was an interesting stream. So many familiar characters and cool-sounding cards coming!

Celestes666;n9939691 said:
Sorry, but does Uma do?
Spawn a Gold unit and transform into it.

spawn from where??

As far as I get it - from your collection. :rly?:

If Uma spawns any gold from your collection (faction gold or any any????), then it is a best card ever, and its extremely op. Need igni? Ok. Need renew? Ok.
OR I am missing sonething.??

Ah..... Now I get it. Uma spawns random gold card from your collection.
So, completely useless card.

partci;n9940981 said:
Dude... you've just killed me.

I'm sorry, I can't infer your meaning. Do you like how I said what I said, did you just learn how spawn works and are unhappy, or did I say something stupid.

Top Bottom