GWENT Challenger #2 is coming this weekend!

+
GWENT Challenger #2 is coming this weekend!

Get ready for surprising plays, real emotions and a lot of fun – GWENT Challenger #2 is just around the corner, and the stakes are high!

Join us on December 16th and 17th (Saturday and Sunday) at 4 PM CET on our Twitch, Youtube or Facebook channel for a live stream brought to you by our amazing broadcast team:

Watch eight of the best GWENT players as they battle it out for a piece of $100 000 prize pool, the Challenger winner’s title and ring – who will be able to walk away with the grand prize and a ticket to World Masters?

Quarterfinal pairings will be determined tomorrow, December 14th, at 9 AM CET during a Challenger #2 draw, streamed lived at twitch.tv/cdprojektred!

PS You will be also able to watch the tournament with Polish, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese and Chinese cast – live on Facebook and Twitch (PL), VK (RU), Twitch and Facebook (PT-BR) and Panda.tv, Douyu, and Huya (CN)!

Last edited:
I must say that placing the Red Player on the bottom and Blue Player on top during the stream is a really confusing and hence - bad decision. I don't recall this in the previous tournaments.

OMG what a stream. everything was awesome.almost everything , we got some cringe moments but , except those, was awesome Kappapride
Can someone send me the music from the end credits?

Awesome production values guys and gals. Perhaps put some deck techs and assc interviews between games so people not familiar with the game can get an insight to strategy and have an idea what to expect. Otherwise you'll always be appealing to people who know the game inside and out and not draw in a wider audence

Amazing stream, loved Gaunter and the others. Give them more items to play around with in the scenes :D And I hope someone puts TrashTalkBot in his place.

Last edited:
Just now watching yesterday's stream .. pretty excellent set design .. I'll have to catch today's stream late tonight or maybe even tmrw.
as always great job and good times

Lol. I havent seen a single scoia tael deck being played at the tournament. Hello devs are you seeing this? You totally destroyed this faction and if i look at the new cards this Will only get Worse. Please fix scoia tael and stop making the overpopulated factions even stronger!

Yeah about right after I posted..I passed on yesterday's stream and just went to the live feed..

glad I did 8)

So, Freddy won then? A well-deserved victory for sure; he showed amazing skill and strategy throughout the quarters and semis.

While I haven't seen the finals (it got too late), I'm sure it must have been a spectacular series of games. Kolemoen had such great plays in his earlier games that he surely put up a good fight.

All in all, a highly exciting tournament, in an absolutely stunning setting and with excellent production value. Going to have a hard time topping that with Challenger #3.

:hatsoff:

Top Bottom