Premium Kegs are now available in shop!

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED

Shupe found some shiny Premium Kegs for you! You can buy them in the shop until Tuesday, November 20th, noon CET. All cards in a Premium Keg are animated.

This offer is only available on PC.

How much?

Normal: € 2.49 (for comparison)
Premium: € 4.39

EDIT: a premium keg has a minimum worth of 700 powder. 800 powder costs € 5.49. This means the premium kegs are a pretty good deal for anyone that wants some shinies.

Last edited:
Any plan to make those kegs available with ore in the future? Even for 200/300 ore.
Also, it's clearly a minor detail, but when you select the number of premium kegs, it does not show more kegs (like for regular kegs). I'm a bit sad you didn't use the same system.

^ The "poor console buggers" are getting full mill on 140+ more kegs than we did (if not more and if no other events for them or everyone in the next 3 weeks). I'd take that trade every single time.

^ The "poor console buggers" are getting full mill on 140+ more kegs than we did (if not more and if no other events for them or everyone in the next 3 weeks). I'd take that trade every single time.
They would have open those kegs regardless if playing Gwent or Homecoming. Premium Keg Week is double the value wherever you look at it at.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Too late for me - im 5 rare premiums away from having premium collection, wont bother with kegs and scraps after that, will just try to get rewards from reward book.

Also, a reminder: you can get premium kegs on reward book, on leader trees (at least 1 per tree)

Yay premium kegs avaible for real money! This is what everyone was really waiting in Homecoming! (No)

Game is released not even a month, all new players are waiting for a good new offer to help them get more cards, make new decks etc. what the game does? gives us premium kegs.....

Did I miss something? Where are the 140+ more kegs coming from? Keep in mind there are not a large number of people playing the console at the moment. Usually I wait 5 - 8 minutes for a game,

Top Bottom