MAINTENANCE BREAK 3-4.12.2018

+

To prepare for the Console Launch Update, we'll be performing a maintenance during which GWENT: The Witcher Card Game will be unavailable.

The maintenance will start on all platforms on Monday, December 3rd at 9AM CET, and will last until Tuesday, December 4th. PC players will be able to log in to the game at 10 AM CET, whereas PS4 and Xbox One players will be able to launch the new version of GWENT at 12 PM (noon) CET.

Console players will have their card collections milled for full scraps value. Learn more about the Homecoming update here.

So close to the finish line...

Maybe I'll regain the motivation to win 18 rounds again.

I'm really hoping this update addresses the controller problems on the PC version. The current build won't let me use the D-pad, which I prefer to use with games like this. All it lets me use for navigation is the left thumbstick, which seems to be stuck on an inverted setting with no way to change it. I've tested this on two different computers with two different controllers, so I know the issue isn't on my end.

I hoping that after maintenance I can play gwent without gog client in background, as in a glory days in gwent beta

So close to the finish line...

Maybe I'll regain the motivation to win 18 rounds again.
Only 18 in the entire season? You don't play much I guess?
Post automatically merged:

I'm really hoping this update addresses the controller problems on the PC version. The current build won't let me use the D-pad, which I prefer to use with games like this. All it lets me use for navigation is the left thumbstick, which seems to be stuck on an inverted setting with no way to change it. I've tested this on two different computers with two different controllers, so I know the issue isn't on my end.
PC version works just fine. And nobody uses a controller to play this, well except you and a few others maybe.

Even from the comfort of my bed, I play with a wireless mouse, it's far easier than using a controller for something which you basically only need one button for.

Lol when console players get to play this, it's gonna break the internet - or at least these forums.

Whats gong on . Any 1 know how we actualy launch on x box? I think launch time was 2 hours ago but gwent says no longer supported..has no update ...and nothig in xbox store. Can any 1 help me solve this chaos ?

How we play on xbox😢its way past matinance break no update re install not work..no new gwent card game after beta stoped and matinance ended in store. Is it taking longer of i got my times wrong ?
Post automatically merged:

It seems gwent team dont care😢

Top Bottom