Cyberpunk 2077 on Google Stadia

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

We're happy to announce that Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to Google Stadia on November 19th!

This means the game will be available on the same day on all platforms, and you'll be able to explore Night City across your favorite devices instantly right when the game becomes available.

Pre-order now at: https://stadia.google.com/game/cyberpunk2077

Availability of Cyberpunk 2077 on Stadia depends on the availability of Stadia in your territory.

geforce now? no support for gog means i have to potentially rebuy witcher franchise on steam. don't have gaming hardware right now. only nvidia shield. especially with the gpu shortage. not ideal

I can't find a definitive statement although I'm sure the answer falls on the side of "more money for company". But anyhow, if I already own the game on one platform, I have to pay for it again to play on Stadia?

DarkTl

Forum regular
I can't find a definitive statement although I'm sure the answer falls on the side of "more money for company". But anyhow, if I already own the game on one platform, I have to pay for it again to play on Stadia?
Yes, of course. It's one of the main reasons why Stadia is not exactly popular.

Stadia uses the Vulkan API, why can't you make the vulkan api available to all pc users. I'm sure QLOC the Stadia porters can assist cdpr. I don't care for RT, I just want the game to run well.

Top Bottom