Thanedd Coup expansion released!

+

Pick your side during the infamous clash of the most powerful mages on the Continent ⁠— the Thanedd Coup ⁠— and fight to the last spell! GWENT's next expansion from the Price of Power set introduces 26 new cards ⁠— four cards with different rarities per faction and two neutrals. Thanedd Coup is now available on all supported platforms.

Lol, new BP - new bugs. Progress is not working. I can't get anything from the premium part, but I bought it) How i can refund money ?

I just bought the Price Of Power Expansion Pack 2 days ago, and i cant open the Thanedd Coup cards
They temporarily disabled one of the cards in the pack, which is why the pack cannot be opened. You'll be able to open it once they release a hotfix, which should happen soon.

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere, but has anyone noticed the roof tiles on the tower are Gwent cards??

Screenshot (4).png

Maybe they should buff Tissaia der Vries a bit. In the beginning I was considering to be very strong but after playing her I have to admit that she has only Meme potential. She only offers huge value if you have a long round with many surviving order/patience units and this is only rarely the case. And if its the case there is a high probability that you would win the round otherwise.

Deploy (Melee): At the end of this turn, reset the Order of all allied Mages that used their Order during this turn.
Deploy (Ranged): Generate a copy of an allied Aretuza unit (Aretuza student, Aretuza adept). Then boost self dependent on the number of Aretuza units you control.

=> Her Ranged would have significantly less value potential than her Melee. Furthermore it´s still kind of conditional fitting to the overall idea of PoP (high-risk -> high reward)

buff Tissaia der Vries a bit. In the beginning I was considering to be very strong but after playing her I have to admit that she has only Meme potential.
Yes. Also does her surname mean she is from Frisian descent?

wikipedia:
De Vries is one of the most common Dutch surnames.[1] It indicates a geographical origin: "Vriesland" is an old spelling of the Dutch province of Friesland (Frisia). Hence, "de Vries" means "the Frisian". The name has been modified to "DeVries", "deVries", or "Devries" in other countries.

Can Beowulf then also be a card?

Beowulf.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom