Hotfix change list

+

Below you can read on the issues that have been solved:
  • Players are no longer able to use Seize to have more than one instance of Bounty on any given side of the board.
  • Bloody Mistress: Will now keep her power when transforming.
  • Offering to the Sea: Now damages enemy units even if the owner doesn't have any units on their side.
  • Saov Ainmhi'dh: Unity: Will no longer become stuck in the graveyard after attempting to be summoned to a full ranged row.
  • Havfrue Singer: Is no longer responsive to enemy units healing.
  • Thirsty Dame: Is no longer affected by Doomed specials such as copies of Tactics spawned by Stefan Skellen.
  • Cintrian Envoy: Will no longer have its Order disabled after not selecting a card.
  • Artaud Terranova: Works as intended.

• Players are no longer able to use Seize to have more than one instance of Bounty on any given side of the board.
  • Offering to the Sea: Now damages enemy units even if the owner doesn't have any units on their side.
  • Saov Ainmhi'dh: Unity: Will no longer become stuck in the graveyard after attempting to be summoned to a full ranged row.
  • Havfrue Singer: Is no longer responsive to enemy units healing.
  • Thirsty Dame: Is no longer affected by Doomed specials such as copies of Tactics spawned by Stefan Skellen.
  • Cintrian Envoy: Will no longer have its Order disabled after not selecting a card.
  • Artaud Terranova: Works as intended.
Wait, you misspelled 'Tunnel Drill' somewhere...

Thank you for the speed in which you delivered it! One question, however, are we to understand that the changes to Bloody Mistress are permanent or are they a temporary solution that can be changed in the next patch?

I ask only because I take issue with the card not changing power instead of just lowering it's base power to a more manageable amount, not that my thoughts on this matter anyway.

It's not the change we need,
No, it's a dumb change because the card does not need to transform anymore so it can be just gerni without bloody mistress.

The transform is now only cosmetic and completely useless.

TL:DR it's a shit patch

No, it's a dumb change because the card does not need to transform anymore so it can be just gerni without bloody mistress.

The transform is now only cosmetic and completely useless.

TL:DR it's a shit patch
not true, bloody mistress isnt an engine whereas gernichora boosts for every fruit

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
not true, bloody mistress isnt an engine whereas gernichora boosts for every fruit
Yes, but you can just alter the sabbath of one of the cards and trash the other, the transform isn't needed anymore because it doesnt heal the card.

it's still cool imo
True, i like it as well, it looks cool.
Post automatically merged:

this is the wrong way of nerfing the card though.
This, yes.

Cintrian Envoy: Will no longer have its Order disabled after not selecting a card.
Game is completely fixed again /s

Will cards like Wolf Pack be upgraded? Or maybe add a leader abilty to enhance certain cards in hand/deck/deploy

Like you have Wolf Pack in your hand, this card has the Enhance ability, which can be used with the leader, so when you play an enhanced card with this leader, it will automatically change to the enhanced version of the old Wolf Pack. Like a passive ability for maybe blood scent leader.

The enhanced Wolf Pack can be the same card-art but just more strenght or more damage or something creative.

Maybe the werewolves can remain immune but add Thrive with the enhanced version?

Last edited:
I am not going to pet you on the back for fixing stuff that shouldn't have been broken in the first place.

No disrespect, i'm standing in love with this game else i wouldn't be wasting my time and money on it. It is the only game i play.

"Dev's need a buff" is just a silly poke, they sure don't need a nerf do they ;) :)

I've just played two games vs AI to test this - and no, Caranthir-created 1-point Bloody Mistress transforms into full 7-point Gerni.
Hotfix was definitely applied, because I played my deck with Terranova today (didn't check if he's fixed, though).

she who knows does disappear sometimes on the next round hope it will be fixed ( while she give herself resilience).
btw what is the deal with mandrake it costs 8 and it ahs the same affect as spores doesn't make sense.

I've just played two games vs AI to test this - and no, Caranthir-created 1-point Bloody Mistress transforms into full 7-point Gerni.
Hotfix was definitely applied, because I played my deck with Terranova today (didn't check if he's fixed, though).
Training mode (vs AI) doesn't always reflect the rules in effect when playing against other players.

she who knows does disappear sometimes on the next round hope it will be fixed ( while she give herself resilience).
She has Veil, no doubt. I know people are sometimes teching Dimeritium Bomb specifically to wreck her.

btw what is the deal with mandrake it costs 8 and it ahs the same affect as spores doesn't make sense.
They do not have the same effect. Mandrake resets a card to how it is in the deckbuilder (so including Orders and stuff, Patience being an exception), Spores merely resets the power.

Training mode (vs AI) doesn't always reflect the rules in effect when playing against other players.
Yes, I've played a friendly game - and Bloody Mistress transformed keeping her power. So now it's okay to play this card in regular matches.
But I really think game logic should be working the same way in all modes (except seasonal, of course).

Top Bottom