GOG special - Goodies Collection

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED

GOG joins the celebration of 20 years of CD PROJEKT RED by offering everybody a chance to redeem the 20th Anniversary Goodies Collection for a limited time!

The pack contains posters, digital wallpapers, concept arts and more from The Witcher games and Cyberpunk 2077. If you haven't redeemed The Witcher Goodies Collection or Cyberpunk 2077 Goodies Collection in the past, this is the chance to grab everything at once! You can find it here.

Not entirely sure where you'll have to find those goodies digitally (if thats available even)
What I do see is invites to a Warsaw based event based on sending in something of a fond memory one has for any of the games.

To those who'll find themselves in Poland, Have fun!

Wow, great... had to go out of town for a couple days and totally missed out. What was the purpose of making this a Limited Edition thing? Limited supply of digital wallpapers? Well, I'm certain the excitement that the many people who got these goodies feels vastly outweighs the frustration and disappointment of the many more people who find this at the top of their CP2077 launcher, only to click through and find out that they missed out.

THIS IS BULLSHIT! I checked the whole celeberation a week ago but I MISSED THE STUPID GOODIES. Why you guys giving these goodies at the end of the celeberation instead of giving it at the begining? I'm a big fan the witcher and cp77 now i'm punching the walls because i missed them a few hours ago. I saw it at the cp77 launcher today, clicked the link, so what happend? Random story page cuz i missed the deal. You guys should give us a cd key. That 4k concert was a big thing. How did i missed it! I'm really angry now.

Are these the Goodies Collection and Digital Goodies previously available as claimable registration rewards (ie: via linking your Playstation/Xbox account to GOG), just all in one convinient place?

Are these the Goodies Collection and Digital Goodies previously available as claimable registration rewards (ie: via linking your Playstation/Xbox account to GOG), just all in one convinient place?
Nope, at least, I don't think so :)
This unique content pack compiles for the first time ever the best of previously released CD PROJEKT RED content and adds a juicy of fresh, never seen before goodies

Nope, at least, I don't think so :)

Aha, thanks for clearing it up!
Okay, I did some digging as I already own all three of these and can't remember where I got them :LOL: ; Cyberpunk Digital Goodies (the one that includes a PDF of the 2020 sourcebook and soundtrack) is one anyone can get by linking GoG to their platform as long as they own the game. The other two must have been limited giveaways? I can find old websites that mention the 2077 Digital Goodies Collection being a giveaway in 2020, which was when I must've grabbed it.

I think this one was great....
goodiesscreenie.png

I agree that keeping the offer up when it's expired is edgy. Editing the thread title with [EXPIRED] can be enough...

Everyone!

The CP2077 digital wallpapers and posters can be accessed right from CP's home page (it's 3918MB which matches with LeKill3rFou's post above). I'm on the UK site: https://www.cyberpunk.net/gb/en/ (or just google cyberpunk.net) and the download link for 'Free Goodies' can be found about 2/3rds down the page (to the right of night city wire videos).

Hope this is helpful and am hoping someone can help me with an issue I’m facing, whilst we're on the topic of digital bonus content..
I created a Gog account and linked it the the PS5 rewards to get the in-game rewards (those are in my inventory fine); however, I am unable to access the other digital content. Even though I manually linked my PSN account on Gog galaxy to add CP2077 to my library, there is no ‘Extras’ tab for me to access the score and sourcebook. Additionally the links for the digital art book and comic give an ‘Access denied’ message when logging in with Gog. Anyone know a resolution?

Last edited:
Top Bottom