Night City Wire returns!

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

Join us on a trip to Night City on Tuesday, September 6th, at 5PM CEST and find out more about Cyberpunk: Edgerunners and what’s coming to Cyberpunk 2077!

We’ll start with an about 23-minute long special episode of Night City Wire, with Paweł Burza joined by Bartosz Sztybor, one of the creators of Cyberpunk: Edgerunners, and Gabriel Amatangelo, Game Director of Cyberpunk 2077. We’ll talk all things Cyberpunk — Edgerunners, upcoming patch and what’s in store for the game in the future!

Right after Night City Wire we’ll switch to Amelia Kołat and Alicja Kozera for REDstreams #3, where together with Patrick Mills, our Franchise and Lore Designer, and Miles Tost, our Senior Level Designer, they’ll showcase a deep dive into selected features from the upcoming patch.

Tune in at twitch.tv/cdprojektred

Last edited:

Join us on a trip to Night City on Tuesday, September 6th, at 5PM CEST and find out more about Cyberpunk: Edgerunners and what’s coming to Cyberpunk 2077!

We’ll start with an about 23-minute long special episode of Night City Wire, with Paweł Burza joined by Bartosz Sztybor, one of the creators of Cyberpunk: Edgerunners, and Gabriel Amatangelo, Game Director of Cyberpunk 2077. We’ll talk all things Cyberpunk — Edgerunners, upcoming patch and what’s in store for the game in the future!

Right after Night City Wire we’ll switch to Amelia Kołat and Alicja Kozera for REDstreams #3, where together with Patrick Mills, our Franchise and Lore Designer, and Miles Tost, our Senior Level Designer, they’ll showcase a deep dive into selected features from the upcoming patch.

Tune in at twitch.tv/cdprojektred
Hopefully this will silence some of those [...] that a patch is indeed incoming.
I would argue, this is sufficient confirmation. Let us kick back for the weekend, not make a hot-fuzz about rampant speculations and just wait and see what the REDs have for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't watched a single presentation since release but I have to admit this one has got me curious. They seem to be making a far bigger deal out of 1.6 than what they originally did.
In fact, it's the "features from upcoming patch" terms which make it interesting to me :)
It's not "changes", nor "rebalances" or whatever, it seem to me to be "new" things which are not currently present in the game (and "important" enough to be presented).
So i can't wait for tuesday :D

Yeah, I'm trying to manage expectations it's just an update not an expansion.... but I'm also getting a little hyped for it I just have a feeling it's going to bring something exciting not sure what exactly...... Really hope after the deep dive part of the stream they're like "oh yeah and it's available...... NOW"

I am expecting:

• 15 New Jackets
  • 3 New Weapons
  • Transmog
  • 25 New Hair Styles
  • NG+
  • 10 New Gigs all related to the upcoming anime
  • Updated Romance options at the end of quest lines
  • Updated Police System
Anything less and I will be disappointed. ;)

Cool I am so happy you have not abandoned us like Bioware did with Andromeda.

Top Bottom