November Season has begun!

+

The November Season has begun and brings back three Journeys for all players to (re)experience. Dive into the world of Aretuza and join Regis or Dandelion on their adventures while checking out this month's Seasonal Modes below.

Patchnotes: Link

Seasonal Modes:

Bearly Balanced 08.11 - 15.11

Your deck is replaced with 16 Elder Bears with different power. Leader abilities are disabled.

Order in all things 15.11 - 22.11

At the start of the match, sort players' deck from highest to lowest provision.

Banished 22.11 - 29.11

After mulligan, banish both players decks. Whenever a card appears in any deck, banish it.

Double Down 29.11 - 06.12

Whenever you play a unit from your hand, play a unit with the same Provision Cost from your deck. Your starting deck is doubled in size at the start of the match.

This season is planned to end on December 6th, 10:00 A.M. CET.

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
I ll probably only play seasonal this entire season, otherwise i would skip the month entirely.

I think it will be time for me to dust off the game to try out this week's seasonal, later in the week.

Perhaps also that legendary mode. Golds without bronzes would be interesting.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I've been having a blast with the current seasonal mode, 'Order in All Things'.
Its only the 2nd time this mode has come around, but it quickly jumped into one of my favourites, even though its condition isnt too weird and different from regular standard.
Basically its the polar opposite of 'Patience is a Virtue' (also an amazing seasonal), where RNG is reduced to a minimum, allowing for rock solid strategies and card sequencing, only disrupted by opponents occasionally.
Ive been encountering a wide variety of decks here, no 2 matches are the same, which is a relief compared to standard modes - i assume, since i havent touched those all season.

I used a ST Shupe + Saskia Commander deck, then i moved on to a tricky NR double Golden Nekker, double Vernon Roche deck, and finally a SK that felt like cheating: Renfri and Patricidal Fury, where i immediately use leader and Renfri and purify them so i can Fucusya Arnjolf for 10 turns of rain in R2 and then Lippy to get all top golds for R3 when opponents only have bronzes left :shrug:

Im also very excited for the next seasonal which will be brand new, and last night ive started to analyze each faction's legendary pool to ascertain which ones will be more favoured, i might create and share a chart with some results later. :smart:

I crossed you (and lost). :)
I like this Order Mode too. The decks you face are crazy, especially the Lippy ones, and there is already a meta... but I had fun playing a Mutagenator "boost your deck" thing (it's a variant of my Double Down deck). Some satisfying moments like 12 points Kerack City Guards against 5 Tibor.

I think the next mode could be another Nilfgaard one, since they can steal or copy your (best) cards... We'll see !

DRK3

Forum veteran
I think the next mode could be another Nilfgaard one, since they can steal or copy your (best) cards... We'll see !
I dont think we have to fear that situation, other than Doublecross leader and bribery, they wont be able to copy your cards, Braathens and Terranova will be useless and there will be no bronze assimilate engines.

Anyway, here's my quick analysis/ predictions on the seasonal mode that starts tomorrow:

SEASONAL: OUR BATTLE WILL BE LEGENDARY

I checked the legendary pool of each faction and counted how many cards will be total bricks or near useless.
I will present the number of the legendaries that will be as good as they are in standard modes, so you get an idea of the ratio of cards you may want in hand.

In parenthesis, i state if those faction's scenarios are GOOD (easy to achieve same value as in regular modes, with plenty of triggers), MEDIUM (in case you cant get value from all 3 stages, or there's too few triggers) or BAD (you wont get any decent value from it).

NG - 28/38 (GOOD + BAD)
NR - 32/38 (MID + BAD)
MO - 35/38 (GOOD + MID)
SK - 33/38 (MID + GOOD)
ST - 30/39 (GOOD + MID)
SY - 34/41 (MID + MID)

Take into account these stats are subjective, they're just meant to give a general idea of how each faction will perform.
Post automatically merged:

Ok, WHAT THE F*** happened to the new seasonal mode they had announced, that was supposed to start today?

Because yesterday, when i even wrote my previous post that was a guide for this mode, it was STILL scheduled 22.11-29.11, but it has been replaced with freakin 'Banished', and the OP of this thread was edited without any justification!

This sucks so much, because i was counting on this new mode to keep me entertained for the next 2 days i got free (and away from my PS4 :giveup:)

Last edited:
What happened CDPR? Was the new seasonal not ready yet? Thank you for your efforts regardless, I'm grateful you're making new seasonals.

Top Bottom