Displate Lumino — new limited OLED Metal Posters

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED

Light up, chooms!

Night City shines bright on the new illuminated Cyberpunk 2077 wall art by Displate. Catch a preem view of Corpo Plaza highlighted by the ultra-thin OLED panels of the limited Displate Lumino, available for the next 3 months only!

Officially licensed by CD PROJEKT RED, this exclusive Cyberpunk 2077 artwork marks the first entry in the brand-new collectible series by Displate. This time, the creators of magnet-mounted metal posters present Displate Lumino – a cutting-edge wall art technology using selective motion highlights and multilayered print enhancements, all packed in a unique, wireless design.

Head out to Displate’s website to grab this stunning piece of chrome for your wall and watch out for new limited-time Lumino artworks releasing every two weeks.

This thing looks positively awesome. I'd even swallow the price. The only issue is, I can't see the details of that artwork because Displate website is crap. They don't have full screen option so I can decide if I want the thing or not.

Awesome looking. Seems like greeks doesn't know how to open an image in a new tab or to download it. There's at least 2 close up picture showing details.

My issue is mostly the crazy price. It cost as much as a 27" 1400p 144hz monitor. Like... WTF? Choom won't get this nice piece.

Awesome looking. Seems like greeks doesn't know how to open an image in a new tab or to download it. There's at least 2 close up picture showing details.

My issue is mostly the crazy price. It cost as much as a 27" 1400p 144hz monitor. Like... WTF? Choom won't get this nice piece.
Yes, I am not willing to do their job for them. Their job is to sell me this overpriced piece of decoration. And they are not doing that job very well. They could give me one for free though. Then I'd not complain about disfunctional website design. :D

Its sticks almost a full inch off the wall because of all the hardware and mounting equipment, so you would have to recess it into the wall and run power for it or make a box to cover the hardware and light bleed these things have. Easily catch a jacket on it and rip it off the wall or damage it.

I like it.

It's a little small for where I'd want to put it though. Based on the other Displate products, their large size would be perfect. Any plans for a bigger one?

Yes, I realize the futility of asking this question as it will remain unanswered but at least it's out there.

Way overpriced for it's size. I could hang a much bigger Monitor on my wall and have it display whatever I want for that price.

Top Bottom