The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - new gameplay footage with LIVE developer commentary and Q&A on GOG.com Twitch channel!

+
Or can be simply different species like vodyanoi. Also these look more beasts like than sentient creatures.

Last edited:
Or can be simply different species like vodyanoi. Also these looks more beast like than sentient.

Well...they are like those water birds who usualy fly around coasts but they can dive and swim at the same time(to hunt fish). Just bigger and more dangerous(and hungrier).

Hey I am not going to be getting on the twitch for the live stream, but would appreciate it if somebody could as a question for me; In the off chance it's answered.

Basically what are the minimum requirements going to equal for the witcher 3 in terms of visuals, FPS, Resolution, and in game settings.

---------- Updated at 06:40 PM ----------

You know the gameplay is already out on youtube right?

Gameplay is going to be contiguous in the live stream. Whats on youtube is just the new B roll for websites.

Hey I am not going to be getting on the twitch for the live stream, but would appreciate it if somebody could as a question for me; In the off chance it's answered.

Basically what are the minimum requirements going to equal for the witcher 3 in terms of visuals, FPS, Resolution, and in game settings.

---------- Updated at 06:40 PM ----------

Gameplay is going to be contiguous in the live stream. Whats on youtube is just the new B roll for websites.

Yea no, it's the same

Top Bottom