Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have her earings tho. Anyone knows if I will have the opportunity to give it to her at Kaer Morhen or should I wait for fountain scene?

No opportunity to talk to her in Kaer Morhen. Either do it before that, while she's still in Novigrad, or wait till after during the Final Preparations quest.

Know what you mean, I'm about to finish my second playthrough, i may go for the empress ending this time instead of witcheress. After that I'm going to shelve it until some fixes are added or expansions released.

Do it. I personally like the empress ending more. When she says "We needn't say goodbye" or something like that pick the dialogue that says "Yeah. We do." It feels more emotional and she mentions Triss. ;)

After fountain scene if i remember correctly.

Well I least they got Triss from saying WELL, WELL, WELL now I don't even get acknowledge perfect fix CDPR very smooth.

---------- Updated at 03:36 AM ----------

No opportunity to talk to her in Kaer Morhen. Either do it before that, while she's still in Novigrad, or wait till after during the Final Preparations quest.

Do it. I personally like the empress ending more. When she says "We needn't say goodbye" or something like that pick the dialogue that says "Yeah. We do." It feels more emotional and she mentions Triss. ;)

I don't even remember how to get that ending I have to look it up.

Know what you mean, I'm about to finish my second playthrough, i may go for the empress ending this time instead of witcheress. After that I'm going to shelve it until some fixes are added or expansions released.

I will do the Witcher ending next time. I let what I read here affect me and wanted the tavern scene with Triss thought I feel Ciri would be happier as Witcher.

#MoreTriss #TeamTriss

---------- Updated at 03:52 AM ----------

I tried both, and could not tell Ciri goodbye. I imagine her and Geralt showing up for visits every once and awhile.

One thing I wondered was, did she loose her powers when defeating the Frost? If not, then she can show up to visit any time. Also, Geralt did say something like, You will always find me. I preferred that to goodbye, even with losing the Triss mention.

#MoreTriss #TeamTriss

Want to know more about that Eskel story

Wrong thread though. :eek:

---------- Updated at 04:10 AM ----------

I tried both, and could not tell Ciri goodbye. I imagine her and Geralt showing up for visits every once and awhile.

One thing I wondered was, did she loose her powers when defeating the Frost? If not, then she can show up to visit any time. Also, Geralt did say something like, You will always find me. I preferred that to goodbye, even with losing the Triss mention.

#MoreTriss #TeamTriss

Well that's your preference. Nothing wrong with that. :p I like the practicality of the empress one. It's sad for sure, but in a good way. :*)

About the story of Eskal and Triss, i've read different story all from the net. Want proofs of it's really what it is from the books. I am like Thomas of the Gospel, i don't trust anyone without proofs

I think that if Ciri turn into Empress, she should reopen the Witcher school with Geralt and Triss (or Yen) taking care of it.
From the scene before the Tower, there was lots of monsters coming into the world.

Emhyr actually also mention Triss in the Witcheress ending

About the story of Eskal and Triss, i've read different story all from the net. Want proofs of it's really what it is from the books. I am like Thomas of the Gospel, i don't trust anyone without proofs

Feel free to start a new thread asking some book fans to help you out. :p

I think that if Ciri turn into Empress, she should reopen the Witcher school with Geralt and Triss (or Yen) taking care of it.
From the scene before the Tower, there was lots of monsters coming into the world.

That could be kind of cool, however, I like to think that Geralt is looking to settle down if he gets one of his ladies. He doesn't have the luxury of doing that if he is on his own - maybe if he ends up alone then Ciri reopens the school of the Wolf.

---------- Updated at 04:25 AM ----------

Emhyr actually also mention Triss in the Witcheress ending

I know. It means a lot more coming from Ciri than from Emhyr though.

Further observations from my 2nd play-through:

I seriously feel sorry for Yen...at the point of KM and the Ugly Baby quest, they have done a GREAT job with Yen and her raw emotions. I know I saw some of this the first trip through when I had Geralt romancing her but...now, with Triss in the wings(Now or Never waiting) and now at KM it is the first time Geralt has seen her since The Last Wish and the breaking of the spell. Maybe I am putting too much of my own emotions in the story but it feels right...the way Yen is reacting. I only wish it would continue...

As good as this is, it makes me that much more pissed that they couldn't work in the Triss romance...it would be nice to see the same kind of responses later in the story! I have had Geralt playing the no-nonsense approach to Yen this time through...at THIS point, I have seen ZERO flirty stuff. Sure that will change but....here's to hoping :)

Because it concerned Triss

---------- Updated at 04:33 AM ----------

And seems asking that question to Triss fanbase is not a big mess

---------- Updated at 04:37 AM ----------

And you are the ones that know more about it

Well that's your preference. Nothing wrong with that. :p I like the practicality of the empress one. It's sad for sure, but in a good way. :*)

I did do the empress ending. What I meant was I didn't tell Ciri this was goodbye. But I will try the Witcheress ending next time.

---------- Updated at 04:40 AM ----------

It seemed to me that Geralt and the other Witchers in this story would never put anyone through the ordeal, so they were the last of the Wolf School.

* Have to add, I killed Letho, so not sure if he would factor into that

Last edited:
Because it concerned Triss

---------- Updated at 04:33 AM ----------

And seems asking that question to Triss fanbase is not a big mess

---------- Updated at 04:37 AM ----------

And you are the ones that know more about it

From what i know it is the short story " Something End, Something begin" written by the author. It about Yen and Geralt's wedding, and in this one Triss and Eskel become a couple.

I tried to read the story, stop when i saw the text: "Again were seen Triss Merigold and the witcher Eskel from Kaer Morhen, sneaking, arms linked, into the garden summerhouse"
Can't imagine Triss with anyone but Geralt :D

And here to clear thing up: Coś się kończy, coś się zaczyna (English: Something Ends, Something Begins) is a non-canon humorous story about Geralt and Yennefer's wedding written as a wedding gift for Paulina Braiter and Paweł Ziemkiewicz, by Andrzej Sapkowski, in the similarly titled collection of short stories.

Last edited:
I think I screw up. I told her to visit the empress but when she asked would you? I said I wouldn't so she decided to go straight to Bald Mountain now I fear it's too late to get the empress ending. Try to load my old save but wasn't able to go back right before decision.

Shit I guess I will reload tomorrow and try again.

Last edited:
I think I screw up. I told her to visit the empress but when she asked would you? I said I wouldn't so she decided to go straight to Bald Mountain now I fear it's too late to get the empress ending. Try to load my old save but wasn't able to go back right before decision. What now?

Yeah, I think she has to go see the Emperor... :(

I think I screw up. I told her to visit the empress but when she asked would you? I said I wouldn't so she decided to go straight to Bald Mountain now I fear it's too late to get the empress ending. Try to load my old save but wasn't able to go back right before decision.

Shit I guess I will reload tomorrow and try again.

That's how I understand it, the deciding factor is if she has to go see the emperor. Also I am pretty sure you can't take the coin.

On topic: Please fix the broken flirt/conversation bugs! I want to flit with Triss like the guide book says I can :)
(again, I am praying that they are just bugs and the scenes are in the game)

#MoreTriss #TeamTriss

Last edited:
From what i know it is the short story " Something End, Something begin" written by the author. It about Yen and Geralt's wedding, and in this one Triss and Eskel become a couple.

I tried to read the story, stop when i saw the text: "Again were seen Triss Merigold and the witcher Eskel from Kaer Morhen, sneaking, arms linked, into the garden summerhouse"
Can't imagine Triss with someone else beside Geralt :D

And here to clear thing up: Coś się kończy, coś się zaczyna (English: Something Ends, Something Begins) is a non-canon humorous story about Geralt and Yennefer's wedding written as a wedding gift for Paulina Braiter and Paweł Ziemkiewicz, by Andrzej Sapkowski, in the similarly titled collection of short stories.

Triss with anyone but Geralt? The idea is sickening, hey however Eskel and Yen? No I wouldn't wish that on Eskel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom