Recent content by Je_Co

+
  1. J

The Witcher Store is here!

Come on CDPR ! I want it ! You want it ! Everybody want it ! Some Gwent decks in our homes, to play with the family ! I can't wait to share it, you've done such a beautiful job with it ! Let's release it ! For the story, we play to it in turn with my brother on PS and sometimes even forget...
  2. J

The Perfect Yennefer

Good to hear ! :) I wouldn't have been really at ease to make Geralt romance my 14 year old sister look-alike !...
  3. J

(Poll)Gnomes, halflings (hobbits) and female dwarves in The Witcher 3?

I did not remember the mention of gnomes from the Eternal Fire short story set in Novigrad, if mentionned, my bad. On the other hand, given the numerous pogroms against non-humans, as a gnome I would totally flee Novigrad for my people in the mountains...
  4. J

From Sapkowski's books, dwarves believe that their females are coveted by every other races... so dwarf husbands have to hide them, otherwise elves and humans would get so jealous !
  5. J

I don't know if it has been said but given that the North is at war, we can fairly assume that gnomes might be quite busy and do prefer to stay in the warmth of their forges (in Mahakam for example). Though it would be really nice to meet Percival.
  6. J

Our Community Fan Translations

From what I have understood, it comes before Blood of Elves regarding the timeline, but I don't really know where between the short novels. I can't wait for it to be translated... Also, I don't know how I could have missed it, so a huge thank you for 'Something Ends, Something Begins' to its...
Top Bottom