Recent content by lolada66

+
  1. L

Update 0.8.37 Now Available!

Would like to see this done in next update
  2. L

[UI suggestion] Add "Visual niceties off" mode

Annoying flipping coin! Once player pass, coin keeps fliping (like I ended turn) and I have to wait 3sec to play a card bloody annoying! Just make once opponent passes my turn last forever until I pass. And at begining of 2nd round I know I've won I dont have to look at it for 2 sec... Those...
  3. L

What would you craft first?

Just wait until you have enough scraps to craft desired deck in the meantime open kegs and youl get at least one desired card and will save you scraps...
  4. L

Game is boring

Competitive games like lol, dota and even wow are soo boring and you cant learn preaty much anything from them unlike from games with good story (infromation procesed by other brains so we get clean infromation that build us to be better for a lot less time). Sure while playing competitive games...
  5. L

Game is boring

Game is boring Just another card game... Campaing is only hope and game would be worth playing if campaing is good Wtf do you guys see in game without story?
  6. L

Havent recived 10 kegs!

its just that game got really boring after playing hundreds games with weekling deck. So technically 10 kegs would make game better for myself and others:D
  7. L

Havent recived 10 kegs!

1 keg? Ofcourse I check forums before reporting bug... And only report if there are not documented. So i guess i reported it first (somebody has to be first)
  8. L

Havent recived 10 kegs!

Exactly.
  9. L

Havent recived 10 kegs!

Havent recived 10 kegs! How about small reward of 10 kegs for reporting bugs? I have 2 bugs to report but I dont fell like writing description and uploading screenshots, for little motivation of 10 kegs I would report it ;) I mean we are beta testers we are few so cost for that would be minimum...
  10. L

Triggering "now or never quest"

Been waiting for a year, simple no would suffice.
  11. L

Actually I need to trigger Redania’s Most Wanted
  12. L

Triggering "now or never quest" I have compleated A matter of life and death quest and juniors quest line but I fast traveld from his mansion with fast travel from anywhere mod. I have over 70h of play.Is there any way to trigger quest with some kind of fix or script editing.
Top Bottom