Havent recived 10 kegs!

+
Havent recived 10 kegs!

How about small reward of 10 kegs for reporting bugs? I have 2 bugs to report but I dont fell like writing description and uploading screenshots, for little motivation of 10 kegs I would report it ;)
I mean we are beta testers we are few so cost for that would be minimum and would create better atmosfer in cd projekt red community.

I'm most certain those bugs are already reported and documented on the forums, so if you don't start new threads I don't have to link you the existing ones. Thanks in advance. ;)
20000+ testers are not as few as you might have thought there are, and they give their feedback for free 'cause they simply enjoy the game.

A good meant advice: Don't be greedy.

However, if we are to lose all our progress once, maybe we should be sometimes given something. Like how can I test that card if I don't even have it? But yeah, in that case it would be necessary to revert us back. At this point, it is not certain.

Knightlon;n7426610 said:
However, if we are to lose all our progress once, maybe we should be sometimes given something. Like how can I test that card if I don't even have it? But yeah, in that case it would be necessary to revert us back. At this point, it is not certain.

Exactly.

GrizzledLone;n7426600 said:
I'm most certain those bugs are already reported and documented on the forums, so if you don't start new threads I don't have to link you the existing ones. Thanks in advance. ;)
20000+ testers are not as few as you might have thought there are, and they give their feedback for free 'cause they simply enjoy the game.

A good meant advice: Don't be greedy.

1 keg? Ofcourse I check forums before reporting bug... And only report if there are not documented. So i guess i reported it first (somebody has to be first)

Last edited:
Rawls;n7426570 said:
I strongly disagree with your philosophy of desiring rewards for reporting bugs. Making the game better for myself and others is all the reward I need. If you change your mind and would decide to report the issues, you may do so using this form - https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support.

its just that game got really boring after playing hundreds games with weekling deck. So technically 10 kegs would make game better for myself and others:D

Considering you play the game for yourself, you should be happy if the bugs are fixed without expecting additional rewards. I'm pretty sure that with the amount of current beta testers we have, all the bugs you'd like to report are already found anyway.

lolada66;n7426460 said:
How about small reward of 10 kegs for reporting bugs? I have 2 bugs to report but I dont fell like writing description and uploading screenshots, for little motivation of 10 kegs I would report it ;)
I mean we are beta testers we are few so cost for that would be minimum and would create better atmosfer in cd projekt red community.

You should be happy they let you in the beta in the first place, begging for kegs is just not right.

Moderator: That's one post deleted. Please, do not insult other users on these Forums. Keep the discussion friendly, or it will be closed. Thank you.

Top Bottom