Recent content by shivnz

+
  1. S

Lightning Reflexes ability broken?

Lightning Reflexes ability broken? First up, I apologise if I've gotten the wrong end of the stick. I haven't played witcher 3 in a long time (since the last DLC dropped), so its possible I've just forgotten how things work... Is the Lightning Reflexes ability broken? I have it at level 3...
  2. S

[BUGGED QUEST] "The Sword, Famine and Perfidy" from Hearts of Stone

ok heres what happened to me.. i looted the chest BEFORE dealing with the drowners, and the quest bugged out. I reloaded my last save, this time i killed the drowners first, then looted, and the quest completed - so either reloading and looting again fixed the quest (it was a fluke fail the...
  3. S

[BUG] Hearts of Stone infinite damage bug

[BUG] Hearts of Stone infinite damage bug Grab your attention? Technically its infinite damage, I gave up when i was doing 3.8k damage per hit, 14k per crit, but i see no reason why I couldn't push it even higher. Heres what happens. I have the new moon armour with levity runeword (or was...
  4. S

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

umm...yeah you really are still missing the point. you CLEARLY can see in my post that i said the issue was NEVER that it was dowgraded, and indeed i followed that up by saying downgrades happen all the time and im not bothered about that... but when a company OFFICIALLY states that NO...
  5. S

wow... seriously.. what? I should only play a game if i accept the 'contract' that a developer does not have to have a working game and has no duty or obligation to fix it up to acceptable standards? christ, warner bros would LOVE customers like you.
  6. S

They're attempting to raise their profile amongst console gamers, and promote the console version of the game... you might be able to say that was nonsense IF they hadn't pushed pc parity with the console release by toning down the pc's graphics and pushed console preorder exclusive bonuses that...
  7. S

missing the point like a champion. The issue was NEVER that it WAS downgraded (hell, downgrades happen all the time) - the issue was that cdpr LIED about it just to protect their prepurchase profits... they very specifically told us that there was NO downgrade and that the early video...
  8. S

absolutely never meant to imply that... i would never be that arrogant to claim that, but i defend the right for people who feel aggrieved to stand up against shitty behaviour without being savaged by others in the community. And i DO admit i find it puzzling when consumers demonstrate loyalty...
  9. S

that has to be the dumbest defence i've ever heard to explain away why a company doesn't have a responsibility or moral obligation to deliver a qulaity product that theyve charged a premium price for, and for any consumer who fights for quality, is wrong and needs to go away... ...and it...
  10. S

you.. you right here is the problem with the current state of gaming. developers and publishers can do no wrong, and whenever anyone complains, rabid blind fanboy defenders shout them down as whiners and 'entitled moaners'... lest we forget this IS the company that lied about the downgrade...
  11. S

...can we have our patch now...

thats not true... OTHER than the unoptimised gameworks stuff, the game looks VERY similar to the console release due to parity cdpr attempted to force on the platforms... it took a couple of patches before the pc release started to look noticeably better... and why? ENTIRELY because people were...
  12. S

please dont think that a one day hold-back on a patch is an indication of their move towards a more pro-business/anti-consumer ideal... just one decision alone isnt that im getting at, its the combination of various things theyve done during the release. Also, I am sick of people throwing...
  13. S

i think the 'older, more indifferent members' seem to have given in and rolled over. CDPR has clearly shown their desire to be just like the big boys, and to that end have started changing their behaviour. It's interesting that you say that we 'think this is EA'... yeah id go along with...
  14. S

[Bug-PC] Geralt stuck in a swamp/bog hole

i had the EXACT same thing happen to me, different location.... which I immediately followed by a brain-fart where i quicksaved inside the hole... must have taken me at least 10 minutes of trying different things before i finally managed to climb my way out :D
  15. S

this is the pc section, why dont you console crusaders stick to your side of the wall? ---------- Updated at 12:11 AM ---------- for a start, thanks for being more civil than some here.. i disagree that its immature to expect critical bugs to be fixed.. just because we play on a platform...
Top Bottom