Recent content by zzjorzz40

+
  1. Z

Connection Issues

No Title Hi, just updated to the open beta. During sign in I get the following message: See attachment.
  2. Z

People disconnecting when losing final round.

People disconnecting when losing final round. Everytime I play somebody with a higher lvl and rank they "accidently" disconnect when they are losing the decising round. Is this an exploit?
  3. Z

Thanks for having me in the closed Beta!

I do think monster faction is way to strong, and people are exploiting it. It is a shame, cause it is no fun playing against the monster faction and I dont think it is fun or challenging to play WITH monster faction.
  4. Z

I am not going to say your post is elitist. But I dont know if I agree completely. I agree that there is a difference in skill level, but sometimes when you change deck or change your deck it takes a few games before you understand the mechanics so you can loose some games due to errors or...
  5. Z

Excellent!
  6. Z

Of course I will, it is a Beta! That is the point of a closed beta, we play, and when we encounter a problem we report it so it can be fixed for the final release. I really can not understand why someone would be annoyed by bugs in a free(!!!) betatest, one you signed up for yourself. So I play...
  7. Z

No, havent come across a single one so far for the pc version
  8. Z

I am! Smooth sailing so far, no bugs, fast connection etc. Very curious how the final version will be!
  9. Z

Thanks for having me in the closed Beta! Fantastic game so far, this will cost me some sleeptime! Best multi player etiquettes I have ever encountered.
Top Bottom