Connection Issues

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same Probem here.
On starting Screen - Trying to login,loading profile ->Service interrupted, please verify connection.
No chance to get connected.

Just saying my connection is fine, only problems of this type makes Gwent and i didn't had this problem earlier.

Last edited:
Connection Issues

I got disconnected, 4 times now in 2 hours gameplay. I started game today since open beta and i don't know if its a problem since before. I'm not losing any network/internet connection and i'm connected with ethernet cable. The disconnect happens on my turn only. I'm not planing on playing since this is fixed or reconnect function is implemented. I hope its fixed soon.

Also after the notifying message, the game moves to the end game screen ( and it works from there as if the game has ended regularly). No need to close the game and start it again. I can start a new game again.

Welcome to the Forums, snapIt!

This is a known issue. CDPR is working on it. Plus, it's possible that a few others may have brought it up in discussion over time. ;)

Let me see...merging...

Same problem, kicks me out after 5 minutes of playing with the same messages. Net is working fine. Had no problems in closed beta. Hope they fix it asap because... its... Gwent :)

ps. toussaint deck? ;)

yeah i was hoping the problem would be fixed today but that doesnt seem to be the case. in order to play a game on gwent i have to spend 5 to 10 minutes hammering the sign in button til it works and hope it doesnt d/c when i start a match

Okay...disaster with a failed merger apparently averted. Retitling. Restoring to sticky position.

Carefullly now...

EDIT: Phew...

Last edited:
Getting the same thing, starting Screen - Trying to login,loading profile ->Service interrupted, please verify connection.

Installed the public beta for the first time today, unable to login.

CDPR, I hope that you'll look into addressing intentional sync error abuse by other players. It's frustrating when they intentionally cause disconnection/sync errors when they're about to lose.

Gwent cheating ? ?

I found some strange things. At least 2 opponents made strange moves and then i got DC with message : Game out of sync you have been disconnected to main menu. And got auto loose and lost like 120 rating points because of that. I have stable 100 mb/s internet so i guess its a bug or something.....

amgname;n8621730 said:
I found some strange things. At least 2 opponents made strange moves and then i got DC with message : Game out of sync you have been disconnected to main menu. And got auto loose and lost like 120 rating points because of that. I have stable 100 mb/s internet so i guess its a bug or something.....

happened to me in CBT several times. I guess it is some sort of exploit, but cant say for sure.
Same thing, I was pretty sure the game is mine, when I got disconnected with a loss. All other services were running, no problem with my connection.

I guess this could be at least slightly mitigated by forcing draw whenever someone disconnects. let's wait for patch.

It's not an exploit it's a bug or something. I've been on both ends in the CBT. I've won games i've lost games with this out of sync thing. I've even seen this on Twitch a couple of times.

I'm getting disconnected randomly in menus (i.e. when trying to save a deck) or in the beginning of every game (connection interrupted) before any cards are played. Anyone else has the same issue?

No Title

Hi, just updated to the open beta. During sign in I get the following message: See attachment.

Attachments

• photo137430.jpg
    photo137430.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 40
Still haven't been able to get past the tutorial on my laptop. Keep getting the connection issue people above me have mentioned, usually right at startup. A couple times I've gotten into the tutorial, but then it hits. My internet is fine, I've tried re-verifying, uninstalling and reinstalling, telling my firewall it's cool...nothing seems to work. The PS4 one is working fine for me, but the PC won't get off the ground, and it was the one I mainly wanted.

zimeon;n8619840 said:
Getting the same thing, starting Screen - Trying to login,loading profile ->Service interrupted, please verify connection.

Installed the public beta for the first time today, unable to login.

Solved my case. It seems that the Setup never creates a require firewall rule for the game. In my case it gave the the error during login when loading inventory and never even got to the tutorial. To create a game specific rule, do the following:

1) Open advanced Firewall Rules
2) Right Click on "Inbound Rules" on the left and select "new rule"
3) Select Program (default) and click next
4) Search for the gwent installation directory and select the game executable and click next, in my case d:\gwent\gwent\Gwent.exe
5) Allow the connection and click next
6) Allow it for all three profiles (public, private and domain) and click next
7) Give it a name and click Finish.

Now I'm able to load the tutorial for the first time :)

zimeon;n8634670 said:
Solved my case. It seems that the Setup never creates a require firewall rule for the game. In my case it gave the the error during login when loading inventory and never even got to the tutorial. To create a game specific rule, do the following:

1) Open advanced Firewall Rules
2) Right Click on "Inbound Rules" on the left and select "new rule"
3) Select Program (default) and click next
4) Search for the gwent installation directory and select the game executable and click next, in my case d:\gwent\gwent\Gwent.exe
5) Allow the connection and click next
6) Allow it for all three profiles (public, private and domain) and click next
7) Give it a name and click Finish.

Now I'm able to load the tutorial for the first time :)

will try this out, and letting you / everyone know if it works. thank you :)

EDIT: zimeon yeah mate, it doesnt work. I always get to play 1 challenge or a 1 casual game, but then it crashes after I get to a loading screen. My guess is the servers are really ''sensitive'' towards small lag spikes, for example my ping jumps from 20 to 60ish (which doesnt affect playing fps games etc.) and then the game crashes. :( hope they fix it asap.
thanks though :)
ps. I've also reinstalled gog, gwent, repaired the files, used different connections etc, but nothing works.
I hope CDPR would inform that they've noted the problem and / or are fixing it in twitter or here, in forums. Seems like many people are getting the same thing.

Last edited:
mossymassu;n8634830 said:
will try this out, and letting you / everyone know if it works. thank you :)

Guess I spoke too soon :( Managed to play trough the tutorial but the game crashed shortly after that. Now it's the same again.... :( Guess that's progress?

No Title

The above mentioned fix didn't help, but it seems my firewall has allowed Gwent from the start anyway.

It takes usually about 10-30 attempts to log in at start and after each crash, getting the first photo error once, followed by alot of photo 2 errors.

I am positive there are no connection problems on my end, since every other games works fine and never had DC's during closed beta, so this must be a generic message and the problem lies elsewhere.

I was forced to redo all challenges 2-4 times since the crash always happened after the match was done but before it got registered.

Currently when playing casual matches I get thrown out every time when I'm about to que my selected deck for a match and usually when entering stuff like deck builder or anything that requires me going via a loading screen. It's making the game somewhat unplayable for the moment.

First I did the verify/repair option and when it didn't work - reinstalled gog galaxy + gwent, no change.

Also a sidenote: I never got the "end of season reward" -screen (most likely due to the above problem)

Attachments

• photo137880.jpg
    photo137880.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 28
  • photo137890.jpg
    photo137890.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 40
Never mind... I still get DC even with a wired connection. I just manage to play around 3-4 games this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom