Search results

+
  1. JackalJ

Crashing when traveling to Kabuki or Little China

So since I picked up the quest, Fortunate Son, I keep crashing when I go near Kabuki or Little China. Doesn't matter if i fast travel or drive there myself. When quick traveling the loading screen appears, starts loading and then just crashes to desktop. When I go there, driving myself. The...
  2. JackalJ

New pc build, TW3 runs atrocious.

New pc build, TW3 runs atrocious. So today I (finally) finished my new pc build. Obviously I wanted to try out TW3 since I made quite an upgrade. I went from 2 GTX 680's (very, very dusty computer) to 2 GTX 1080's ( CPU is a I7 9600K) Watercooled build. Now when I load up TW3, at first I...
  3. JackalJ

TW3 full soundtrack?

TW3 full soundtrack? So long time no see forum! I just saw this video: And wondered where this 56 track soundtrack is hiding? Or even the songs they mention, like the Wolven Storm and Lullaby of Woe. I have tried the soundtrack files found on GoG.com and the Galaxy client, but they are not...
  4. JackalJ

Quick question about Temeria

Quick question about Temeria So is there a way to 'save' Temeria? I imported my save in which I sided with Roche and helped Anais get to Natalis... Does that choice matter at all in the current game? (not including future expansions.) From what I have heard/read left and right is that TW3 does...
  5. JackalJ

acquiring the DLC content...

acquiring the DLC content... So how do I gain access to the DLC? At the moment it's the hairstyles... which I guess can be accessed at any barber. But where will I be able to collect my armor? And possibly any future items.
  6. JackalJ

Teespring t-shirt and hoodie

Teespring t-shirt and hoodie I just found out about Teespring.com and saw a Witcher T-shirt and hoodie going for sale, don't know who made it or if CDPR allows something like this. But I just wanted to share it. [Moderator: Link deleted.] I bought a shirt, just because it's probably the only...
  7. JackalJ

What's this?

What's this? What and more important, where, is that expansions thread? Is it a deleted user thread or have the devs a announcement to make?
  8. JackalJ

Graphical difference from reveal to launch and TW3

Graphical difference from reveal to launch and TW3 So lately I have seen more and more comparison video's on games that look different when they are released and when they are revealed. Now normally you would say that this is normal, but the quality usually gets better and not worse. As...
  9. JackalJ

no conference

no conference So according to a tweet there won't be a summer conference. I'm kind of surprised to hear this. I really would've loved if they showed us more of the demo from e3, and maybe even a update on cp 2077. tweet: https://twitter.com/jjdonners/status/352122680494919680
  10. JackalJ

TW3 Presentation (audio only)

TW3 Presentation (audio only) I found this on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRsNFKfOh4o It's the E3 presentation, audio only. ***I don't know if it is allowed to post this here? But since they allow audio recording it shouldn't be a problem right? And if this has already been...
  11. JackalJ

Ciri Luned Me

Ciri Luned Me I found this on youtube and I really like it, could be in game music :p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfCkmoF2KQ Apparently it is composed by Adam Skorupa, from The Witcher 2. (That is what I read from the comments.)
  12. JackalJ

the Media section of the website

the Media section of the website Today I saw that there were new wallpapers released in the media section of The Witcher website. But I can't click on any of the wallpapers, I can open the media section and I can click the screenshots but not the wallpapers. Can somebody post the wallpapers here?
  13. JackalJ

Geralt is dead every time i load a saved game.

Geralt is dead every time i load a saved game. So whenever i load a saved game, geralt is down on the floor and i hear a slow heartbeat and everything is grey. I can't do anything. It is probably a corrupt save file (Every save I try to open is this way). Is there a way for me to 'edit' the...
  14. JackalJ

A question about The sword of Destiny

A question about The sword of Destiny ![This post contains spoilers from the first two books, The Last Wish and The Sword of Destiny.]! I have a question about The Sword of Destiny (the actual short story). It says there that Geralt has waited longer then 6 years to go back to Cintra to...
  15. JackalJ

The Wolfshead wallpaper from the interview

The Wolfshead wallpaper from the interview Is it possible the devs could link us the wolfshead wallpaper from the big screen in the background from the interview about designing TW3
  16. JackalJ

Will there be any more DLC?

Will there be any more DLC? So will there be any more dlc, some extra quests or sequences? Or is all attention from CDPR pointed at the Cyberpunk game? So there won't be any dlc for the witcher 2 until TW3.
  17. JackalJ

Crackling sound/ distortion when playing game.

Crackling sound/ distortion when playing game. So I have played TW2 alot of times, and when I played it yesterday everything was fine. But today the sound is just awefull, all I get is a loud crackling/distortion sound. Playing music and watching youtube video's works just fine. Does anybody...
  18. JackalJ

Fall conference?

Fall conference? So will there be a fall conference hosted by CDPR? Where we might see some more from Cyperpunk, or TW2 dlc or even TW3??? Has there been said that there will be (or not) another conference? Or Will they be showing up at Gamescon or PAX?
  19. JackalJ

black screen after starting lilies ans vipers

black screen after starting lilies ans vipers so today i started the new quest from the EE, and i encounter Brigida when i get the option go now or later i choose go now. after that i get a black screen but i can hear the background noises and the noises of geralt walking when i press wasd...
  20. JackalJ

black screen act movie bug

black screen act movie bug so after the prologue i go to flotsam but the movie that should be playing doesnt work... i only hear dandelion's voice and see a cross ( + ) as a cursor... this is a bug right since the EE brought us these little movies....
Top Bottom