Search results

+
  1. L

Fix the damn memory leak issue for christ sake.

Game runs perfectly fine and then all a sudden the performance just tanks for no reason. How has it been a year and a half and there are still issues like this.
  2. L

A little worrying

Agreed. I know they'll fix the bugs, but they have made no mention of the core gameplay issues
  3. L

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

AI that is at least comparable to 15 year old games is not impossibly high standards.
  4. L

Level 37, 3000 armour and still getting one shotted?

It's not balanced at all. Getting one shotted by some sniper is the only way I die in this game.
  5. L

Remember when CDPR cared about immersion?

I'd be fine if clothing and armor were separate, with the clothing being what's visible and the armor being what the stats come from. But there is only so much your imagination can do. How does that tank top protect your arms? And again, why does Arasaka, a mega corp, give their employees armor...
  6. L

Blades or rockets coming out of your arms makes at least some logical sense in a futuristic world. Its also animated so you can see where the blades and rockets come out of V arms. If it was a massive anti-tank cannon coming out of his arm I might have an issue with that. What doesn't make any...
  7. L

"Plus, it's a game." So why can't V fly then? Why can't I just drive through a building to get to where I need to go? No point in applying any sense of realism or logic right? Its just game.
  8. L

"Because its a game" ok sure lets just completely forgo any sense of realism, lets just have cops spawn right behind you when you commit a crime noone could even see - oh wait... No ammount of lore or clothing description can excuse why a singlet has a higher armor rating than a bulletproof vest.
  9. L

Fast travel improvement

There are way to many fast travel points anyway. There doesn't need to be one on every block.
  10. L

50 hours as a netrunner, just don't

And yet he still said the game "absolutely delivers". What a joke.
  11. L

Why does a t-shirt have a higher armour rating than a combat vest?
  12. L

Will CDPR add back the missing Features that they promised?

I would like the RPG that was literally promised.
  13. L

What is the point of playing non-lethal?

It's a mature game for a mature audience. If you don't like that play another game.
  14. L

What is the point of playing non-lethal?

Except you don't even have to use non-leathal weapons for those missions. Your guns won't kill them.
  15. L

Extremely unimmersive police system

I'm not more interested than being right, I am right, because there is no excuse you can give. Other than the horrible AI I'm quite enjoying the game.
  16. L

Its not about being an expert. Either way its bad development on CDPR behalf. They either: A: spent 5 years developing a game and couldn't manage to implement a system that games from 15 years ago could do. B: developed an engine that didn't allow them to do it. Or C: Didn't effectively...
  17. L

You don't need to know a lot about video game development to know that a game should at least have AI comparable to a 15 year old game.
  18. L

Have you played any other open world game in past 10 years? Lots of games have done that. I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about.
  19. L

Its the most embarrassingly bad police AI I've seen in any AAA game. just remove it until its fixed.
  20. L

Hotfix 1.05

Just remove the cops from spawning. Just take it out, its embarrassingly bad. Again, just take it out until its fixed.
Top Bottom