Search results

+
  1. S

What Cybernetics do you want to see in the game?

I see some interesting ideas in the video http://www.gamespot.com/metal-gear-rising-revengeance/videos/metal-gear-rising-revengeance-boss-battle-trailer-6402643/
  2. S

Witcher 2's frustrating combat system

I guess it could be his opinion but not just him tho. Awards Game Revolution gave Dark Souls the Community Choice Game of the Year award. IncGamers also gave it the "Game of the Year" award. Q-Games' Dylan Cuthbert and Double Fine Productions' Brad Muir chose Dark Souls as Game of the Year...
  3. S

Witcher 2's frustrating combat system

You might want to check these out for more consistent combat. Fighting with shield: My link Backstab: My link Expert's Guide to Parrying My link Fighting with no shield: My link
  4. S

What do you NOT want to see in the game?

maybe use slow-motion to let us spring and get close to enemies, so that we can use more melee augmented wepaons such as augmented arms and legs, kanatas etc...
  5. S

What do you NOT want to see in the game?

no qte please, not even good ones. Good qte can be enjoyable for games like walking dead, but not for a deep rpg.
  6. S

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

1. rework, all the recovery frames, weapon speed, swing time, cast time etc. lot of the responsiveness issues come from recovery frames. It needs to be reworked and make it precise and responsive like dark souls. Precise is the word. That might also help ppl to reduce using roll. 2. Once...
  7. S

(unofficial) Cyberpunk 2077: Known Features Thread

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Cyberpunk-2077/6573211
  8. S

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I am not trying to against other ppls ideas, but changing the voice of the character or voice editing might not be the thing u real want. I can change my voice with a good karaoke machine with an equalizer. My voice can be very different, but not the tone of my voice. for example, when a...
  9. S

Since so many ppl want detailed customiation, how about making it look like u. So u will be seeing u as the main character through out the whole game. 1. use the web cam to take pictures of your face from different angles. 2. click and point out important areas, such as the center of ur both...
  10. S

"We want it to be the most kick ass futuristic RPG ever" one of the weak point of CD Projket is combat. We hear ppl say things like "i like TW1 combat more or TW2 combat more", but we dont hear many ppl say "i like TW series because of their combat system". Four years ago, gamers were hungry...
  11. S

I want my character adopted a injured crippled dog when he was young. Now, whenever i have money I can upgrade his leg. I think its much better to have a real dog as a pet than a robot.
  12. S

let me expand my idea a little more : "I want a RV as my motor home, so i can move my home base for missions and quest. it can also server as fast travel. " The RV should also be a smart AI. Not that it only does my laundry and cooking, it can also help me in battle. I will be doing all the...
  13. S

I want a RV as my motor home, so i can move my home base for missions and quest. it can also server as fast travel.
  14. S

What weapons do you want to see in the game?

Cyberpunk 2077 concept art: Upgradable Augmented Gun http://gagpress.com/6491/wtf-kind-of-watergun-is-this/
  15. S

Since all games now consolizes their hud, it would be great if CD Projekt be the 1st who provides pc gamers a separate controlscheme, and allow players to point and click on targets or items. I am pretty positive this will attract more gamers to buy the game as a respect to CD porjekt. I can...
  16. S

What weapons do you want to see in the game?

1. DmC: Devil May Cry shows how guns and melee can work together. 2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance shows how melee weapon augmentation suppresses range weapon.
  17. S

Instead of mass effect or Deus Ex or fallout or far cry shooters, here some combat ideas (inspirational) : 1. DmC: Devil May Cry shows how guns and melee can work together. 2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance shows how melee weapon augmentation suppresses range weapon.
  18. S

1. 1st or 3rd person shooter, the camera and targeting system have to be tested and re-tested b4 release since they can be game breaking. 2. CD Projekt should seriously consider adding a jumping mechanic to their engine. Bioware will also be using the frosbite 2 for their games. Not letting...
Top Bottom