Search results

+
  1. D

To Mod or Not to Mod.. That is the question?

In my mind, why have a Cyberpunk, or any game on PC, if you ain't gonna mod it! Of course mod the game, add QoL mods first IMO (that's all there really is at this time anyhow). Like better vehicle handling, better minimap, ect. But yea, of course mod the game, if there's mods that meet your...
  2. D

Night City Feels Empty

It's not so much crowds and more NPCs, on the PC there are loads of them. Traffic is pretty decent, although, any more cars it will be pure grid -lock. What's lacking is interactivity in the world at large. As stated above, eating, drinking, maybe some very small talk. Going to the club or...
  3. D

Wow I just realized how short this game really is.

I don't get it. I'm 90-hours into my first playthrough, and prob only half way done with the main story. Although, I usually walk and I never quick travel, ever! Sometimes I'll walk to my destination that maybe 1.5 or so klicks.
  4. D

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

So far the more I play, the more I'm really enjoying it. Only put in about 16-18 hours since yesterday when I purchased it, but it's keeping me busy and entertained. Took about 12hours to get past the intro, which I was not expecting. I watched a few really good 'top 5 tips' vids, which...
  5. D

Why is my gear locked?

Had this problem as well earlier. Took me a few minutes to figure out the above - remove the special suit.
  6. D

Law Suit

Class action lawsuit lol? Peeps need to grow the hell up in here. How utterly laughable! Game works great for me, no probs yet...and I'm not the only one, millions out there whereby the game has few issues. We hear this lawsuit crap with almost every single game release these days. I get...
  7. D

The Witcher 3 vs Dark Souls 3

I guess everybody has their own idea of "the RPG", DS3 just ain't in my realm yet, but to be honest, I'm going to give it another go - DLing it again. Something about it is captivating and it calls my name again. I'm going to go slow, take my time to strengthen my character and hit it later...
  8. D

Good points guys. I was so pissed off last night while trying to get through the path under the Undead Settlement. Man. that game is crazy frustrating. I hate that you have to fight through all the same creatures located in the exact same spot every time you are killed. That part probably...
  9. D

The Witcher 3 vs Dark Souls 3 So just rage quite and deleted DS3 from my computer forever. I just have to rant about what dumb azz shit garbage that game is?! I just can't imagine how anybody can compare the two. Dark Souls 3 is so F-ing stupid, repetitive and boring as hell vs The Witcher...
  10. D

I just cannot... (no exact B&W spoilers please!)

You just may be surprised at the end. I know I was! I've finished, and now I'm back in Velen hitting all the little towns working the notice boards I left alone until the very end. Maybe I'll run into some old acquaintances - we shall see. Good luck and keep on going. Blood and wine is very...
  11. D

Fun at level 100, Fun at level 11 - The Witcher 3 is Pure Fun!

I agree with RageGT. This is one of the best RPG ever made, with astounding detail and story telling - and with just a few mods to make full use of signs and upgraded lighting and adjustable views, I just can't quit playing it. Started on my 4th ng+ and almost 900 hours of game play. Every...
  12. D

Question about Modding Game

Question about Modding Game Hi Guys/Gals, So I installed the Immersive Cam by making a folder called "mods" and placing that in the main game folder and placing the Immersive Cam files into this "Mods" folder. However when I go in game and check for the mod tab in the options page, there is...
  13. D

[BUG] The Warble of a Smitten Knight: Shooting not work

Try turning off tutorials before starting that mission. I couldn't get roach to even move during that obstacle course mission/quest until I disabled tutorials before starting that mission (in game-play menu I believe). That did the trick. Good luck! DrDetroit
  14. D

Memory Leak Problems Anyone?

No way. I've almost 800 hours into the game and it started lagging badly after the 1.21 patch. I played with everything maxed, except grass with no lagging issue at all for the entire 800 hours, but not until latest patch do I experience sometimes severe lag after about 10-20 minutes of play...
  15. D

after patch 1.21 game lags

Yes, me too. When I enter the game the 3D world is smooth as silk and then starts to lag after a few minutes. I'm thinking it's some memory leak causing issue. Driving me nuts! Good day, DrDetroit
  16. D

Horse bug with patch 1.21

I get this issue in Velen also with no tail. Also no horse main either...just a tuft of hair on in between Roaches ears. Good day! DrDetroit
  17. D

First Anniversary of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Still love it after 703 hours...just played through TW2 and that was really good - but not nearly as good as TW3 (hate the confined map). So fired up TW3 for the 4th or 5th play through and getting ready for the final DLC Blood and Wine. The best of the genera hands down. Funny thing is...
  18. D

The combat is really good, but the game as a whole feels overwhelming to me right now.

Sken is correct. On my first play through I stuck to mainly the story line and glad I did. It is the best story driven RPG out there - the story line is so rich and deep, there is a lot to take in if you enjoy a very heavy story driven open world type game. Keep in mind, this ain't Shadow of...
  19. D

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

Just wanted to say "great thread everybody!!". So much history and depth, you'd think they were real peeps. Been reading this for days, and now I'm starting my 4th play through, just cause I miss Yenn all of a sudden. Sometimes it ain't so easy, especially when your only friend talks...
  20. D

300 mb update

Yup, hotfix gave back my goods! Thanks CDPR! That was fast! Good day! DrDetroit
Top Bottom