Search results

+
  1. G

Patch 1.08 out now!

Some of the retroactive Achievements still don't work with 1.08.3 (GOG Galaxy Version). The only achievement that 1.08.3 granted me was "Something more.". The achievements "Gwent Master", "All in", "Even Odds", "Fast and Furious", "Ran the Gauntlet" and "Walked the Path", are missing for me...
  2. G

most beautiful female character

Triss, she is beautiful inside (how she has evolved through the games!) and outside (I especially like her look with the DLC alternate outfit with blue eyes mod). And her voice is also very pleasant. I liked Cerys, too. Too bad one couldn't romance her! Yen looks dashing.
  3. G

Getting Wolf School Gear Early in new game +

I think there is also a console command to unlock all fast travel points, if that's more down your ally.
  4. G

What you expect from 1.10?

Graphics improvements - the Engine should use more video card memory if available to stop the need for texture and model pop-ins. It's a bit weird to see only around 2GBs of my Titan X' memory used. DirectX 12 Support. Upgraded Triss Romance, perhaps with the house in Kovir to go to after you...
  5. G

POP INS ....... CDPR please respond

What I'm most annoyed about is that sometimes someone will wear a helmet during "conversations/in-game rendered cutscenes", but when the cutscene shows him form afar, the helmet won't be on the head, when the camera zooms in really close it will suddenly pop in after a couple of seconds. Also...
  6. G

Achievements Broken Again After 1.08.1

Yes, still broken for me with the 1.08.2 GOG Galaxy PC version. I'm still missing a bunch of achievements that I unlocked after installing 1.07. I also didn't get any new achievements after finally finishing the game on Death March today. In fact, I haven't received any achievements since 1.06...
  7. G

So....anyone noticed change in Yennefer's model?

Yen looks almost too cute in the game, especially her nose. I'd also like to know why Triss has green eyes instead of blue (and that even though her in-game "Characters page" clearly states them to be blue). Thankfully, there are mods to change that now.
  8. G

[Bug] Fool's Gold DLC Quest

Still have the same problem in 1.08 on the PC. When will this finally be fixed? Having this low level quest open bugs me to no end. Is there a way to spawn the pig somewhere else using a console command or another workaround? Could someone from CDProjekt Red perhaps tell us how to finish the...
  9. G

[PC] Cutscene FPS drop

I also have the same problem with these videos (Logos and intro video when starting the game, video when starting a new game or Dandellion's narration videos when loading a savegame, travelling or getting an update and anything else that uses this type of video cutscenes) and the main menu. I'm...
Top Bottom