Search results

+
  1. T

Money and Items

Money and Items Hello, I just started the B&W expansion, and I need help with couple of things. I want to earn crowns, to grandmaster feline, and to full upgrade my house and etc. Please can you help me what exactly to sell to which merchant? who give the best prices for swords/armors/junk...
  2. T

From ofiers distant shores

From ofiers distant shores I cant find the chest untranslatted diagram in the hideout. I searched the right chest and get items and superior northeren wind bomb, but I didnt get the diagram. I have 3/4 diagrams that one is missing. I think its bug or something. What should I do?
  3. T

HoS on DEATH MARCH

HoS on DEATH MARCH Hey, I finished the basic game on Story and Sword, and wanted to add more challenge to the expansions and I changed the difficulty to Death March. I just started the side-quest Roses on a Red Field, and when I need to kill those nights in the cave, they just killed me like I...
  4. T

Hearts of Stones

Hearts of Stones Hey, I finished the main storyline and about to buy the expansion pass and play, but I know that there is good and bad ending, how can I be sure that I will get the good ending?
  5. T

Feline Armour Set VS. Enhanced Griffin Set

Feline Armour Set VS. Enhanced Griffin Set Hey guys, I need help with those two gear sets. I like to play fast and sword, I mean with fast attacks and dodging. This is my game style. I wanted to ask which gear is better, their levels are almost the same (17 and 18), I'm asking because I want to...
  6. T

New player [Hints and tips, how to get started]

New player [Hints and tips, how to get started] Hello, Im new to this game and I have some questions about it. However, if you have good websites/youtube guides or channels it will be great. I started to play but the game seems to be very difficult maybe I need time to realise how it works...
Top Bottom