Feline Armour Set VS. Enhanced Griffin Set

+
Feline Armour Set VS. Enhanced Griffin Set

Hey guys,
I need help with those two gear sets. I like to play fast and sword, I mean with fast attacks and dodging. This is my game style.
I wanted to ask which gear is better, their levels are almost the same (17 and 18), I'm asking because I want to know which one is better for this levels, maybe I need to the the Enhanced Griffin for more defense to this levels and to Skellige missions, or it's just fine to take the Feline which can give me good defense and the stamina for fast attacks and dodging.
Thanks!

The faster you want to be, the lighter equipment you use is the basic rule, I guess.

I didn't notice that much difference in game difficulty, no matter which one I used. But then again, I'm not a combat expert. I just swapped between those two sets whenever I gained enough levels to use the next tier.

Sunsibar;n8386680 said:
The faster you want to be, the lighter equipment you use is the basic rule, I guess.

I didn't notice that much difference in game difficulty, no matter which one I used. But then again, I'm not a combat expert. I just swapped between those two sets whenever I gained enough levels to use the next tier.

You used even the heavy gear set?
And just keep up with the Witcher Gear right?
By the way, how can I be sure I have the last patch of the game? Because I checked the game updates and it up to date, but in the version number I think its not the last version.

Last edited:
Top Bottom