Search results

+
  1. G

Grass Collision missing Next gen

Hi there, I just noticed, that the grass collision is completely gone in the next gen Version of the Witcher 3. First I thought it was because of mods, so I uninstalled every mod, verified the files and tried again. No collision whatsoever. So then I tried directx11 and 12. Both have no grass...
  2. G

[Mod Help] Morphing Creatures

[Mod Help] Morphing Creatures Hi there folks, I could really need some help here: I'm trying to get a creature morphing/transforming to another "evolved" form if it performs a certain attack or enters a certain phase. So basically, if the creature is weak, it performs an attack named...
  3. G

[Mod] BetterFauna

[Mod] BetterFauna I start this thread because it would be off-topic on Halk's thread. So here it is, open for discussion and "criticism". All things published here are WIP, so they will be properly be changed if I'm not pleased with them. The aim of this coming-up-mod is to improve some mesh...
  4. G

[Mod Request] E3 Werewolf

[Mod Request] E3 Werewolf Hey there folks! Someone on the forums made an awesome discorvery: The user Dimcheck found out, that when one cut the werewolfs in half, the model changes back to the one we saw in the E3 Demo. He made these screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/RM9JF Maybe there is...
  5. G

[Mod Request] Whale Animation

[Mod Request] Whale Animation Can someone please mod the script for the whale animation? It is so bugged and really annoying....
  6. G

[Mod Request] Interactive Riverwater

[Mod Request] Interactive Riverwater Is it possible to implement the interactive water physics of the lakes/ocean to the river water in Skellige and the other regions? Because if you go in the water, the interaction creates ripples in the normal water, but in rivers there is, like, no reaction...
  7. G

[Mod Request] Better Trees

[Mod Request] Better Trees Hey, I noticed some bad textures and meshes especially considering the big oaks. Is it possible to export the meshes and to smoothen them since they have some rough edges? Not all trees need an overhaul in my opinion but those landmark trees do. Textures should have...
Top Bottom