Search results

+
  1. W

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

I see ALOT of you all reporting "Bugs" that are a direct symptom and cause of you running mods. It is and has been expressly asked of you that "IF" you experience an issue and are running mods, to uninstall them and see if the issue persists. By not doing this you are effectivly wasting your...
  2. W

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Do you know how keybinds work? go check your settings and make sure you have one set. Else Press "C" or "ESC"
  3. W

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Id like to report the issues I have found as well as just thoughts and ideas; Messages Not Displaying in the Correct Order Sent > Received --> Left - to - right; Top -to- Bottom ordering. Instead The first message will be received by the player and subsiquent messages sent and received will be...
  4. W

This game just isn't hard enough.

Hard Mode; isn't hard enough, its a joke. If you cant play the game on hard mode after level 73-83 your doing something wrong. Personally I wish you could scale the enemies higher then they currently are on Death March, not like its going to make a huge difference though with any decent build...
  5. W

Triggering "now or never quest"

To trigger Redania’s Most Wanted use; addfact(q302_completed) addfact(q302_post_mafia_completed) addfact(sq302_start) If anyone can tell me how to trigger "Now or Never" please send me a pm I would love to know, i messed up the quest sequence somewhere because of a fast travel from anywhere...
  6. W

Bug: Alchemy Delayed Recovery not working

I would really like to find a mod that reverted this change.
  7. W

Decoction actual numbers?

I know this is an old topic but just wanted to chime in, I personally find it best to combine the like decoction's; Ekimmara Grave Hag Ekhidna NightWraith This combination will put you at 280% toxicity and you will not be able to use any potions afterwards, so you should use potions before...
  8. W

Alchemy and Crafting Thread

To me and IMHO the crafting system while a fairly nice system is beyond ... (insert negative adjective here) You're crafting for the most part armor and weapons yet most if not all gear pieces require weird seemingly rando items from alchemy in order to make a sword or piece of armor. Instead of...
  9. W

Toussaint knight's steel sword diagram? BaW diagrams.

Yes both versions are available as diagrams, Had them in newgame, trying to acquire them again in NG+ The non "Knight" version is in the Crypt, recommend you go get it at earliest convenience; if your in a NG+ game you should wait till lvl 100, The Knight version can be found at the top floor of...
  10. W

Modding The Witcher 3 : a collection of tools you need

Discord Link, W3 Edit and Quick BMS links are all broken.
  11. W

Can't find the starting mission envoys, wineboys!

I know this an old post but I ran into this as soon as I started a NewGame+ You must do all the preceding quest lines; A total of Eight quests after the Imperial Audience before you can get to Toussaint and start MasterCrafting which I thought was kind of stupid I went to every single last...
  12. W

[BUGGED QUEST] "The Sword, Famine and Perfidy" from Hearts of Stone

Bugged out on me as well but I had killed the drowners first and I cannot open the chest. So loaded a previous quick save, jumped in the water, used witcher sense, opened the chest, quest complete. Back to the Path.
  13. W

Bug: Alchemy Delayed Recovery not working

The Problem with Delayed Recovery is it isn't affected by Decoction's at all! Which is a Major Over Sight imho. If Decoctions counted for the Delayed Recovery calculation it would be a god send for potions like Tawny Owl and Blizzard! Which if you have ever gone up agaisnt 20+ enemies at the...
Top Bottom