Search results

+
  1. MehlstaubtheCat

FSR 3, when can the community expect it!

That is promising, there is new hope, yeah! Thx, you!
  2. MehlstaubtheCat

I think there is no hope anymore! https://wccftech.com/cyberpunk-2077-updates/
  3. MehlstaubtheCat

Hi guys! 2.12 is out there and still no FSR 3 in sight! It's not ok that CDPR doesn't give us a date or information about when it will be implemented! Greedings
  4. MehlstaubtheCat

Yes it will run on a 1650, but support is from AMD not for Nvidia GPUs. So FSR 3 will always run better on AMD cards.
  5. MehlstaubtheCat

FSR 3 has a nativ 100% Resolution option you don´t have to upscale anymore. FSR 3 Algorithmen + nativ the pic quality is much better as only nativ without FSR Algorithmen and this with Framegen and Vsync is great!
  6. MehlstaubtheCat

So today Starfield get FSR 3 implemented and it is perfect implemented too! I make a huge difference in Performance, and it will even make more of a difference in CP2077. It is really important that it will get soon implemented! CDPR, please! FSR 3 is a significant step for this game as well!
  7. MehlstaubtheCat

Please support my topic! Otherwise CDPR will not integrate FSR 3 into the game! Please help me to integrate FSR 3 into the game!
  8. MehlstaubtheCat

Hi@all! So many players, like me, wait for FSR 3 in this Game. I don't want so start Phantom Liberty without it! So I have to wait until its implemented! CDPR, I begging you to implement it soon! Thanks! 1706797990 I'm disappointed that no one is really interested in the topic of FSR 3 in...
  9. MehlstaubtheCat

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Iám still disappointed because they don´t update to FSR 2.0 or 2.1! Unbelievable! That is for me the reason why i can´t play it at the moment! :D
  10. MehlstaubtheCat

Share your in-game Benchmark Result

Hi guys! Here are some Benchmarks results from the german website "Computerbase". It´s a community benchmark with some light rules to follow for testing. If anyone have the time bench your system and get the results there as well. Happy benching...
  11. MehlstaubtheCat

Brand new PC, i9-11900KF with a 3080 ti, getting crashes within first 2 minutes

This i9 is real a i7! It has 8 core the 10900K has 10 and this is a i9! :D Intel are assholes! 11900k is technically a i7...
  12. MehlstaubtheCat

Patch 1.3

Lol! No FSR, good job CDPR! I can´t Believe it! It´s so easy to implement AMD says max 2days!
  13. MehlstaubtheCat

Cyberpunk 2077 - Unser Plan für die Zukunft

@EmperorZorn Warum nicht beide! Weil CDPR es nicht mal mit der aktuellen Mann stärke geschissen bekommt das Spiel brauchbar zu machen! Da werde die niemals am aktuell und am Nachfolger gleichzeitig sich dran setzten können.. Ich bin maßlos enttäuscht von CDPR! Ich war immer Pro, aber ich fasse...
  14. MehlstaubtheCat

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

I don´t like to read this wall of text! Come to the point straight and fast, plz! No more disappointment, for you CDPR! That's the last chance i will give you! More than 9 month after release and the game is in this horrible stage! Same on you, guys!
  15. MehlstaubtheCat

Will AMD's FidelityFX Super Resolution be available next week for CP2077 ?

Hi Guys! I`am sure that CDPR will implement FSR into the Game! Maybe not in the next patch but it´s inevitable! 1. More FPS for every graphics card! 2. CDPR has Fidelity CAS in the Game and other AMD related settings! grekks says: "From what I've heard AMD is not very keen on releasing...
  16. MehlstaubtheCat

Can't play Cyberpunk as disabled person

Yes, keybinding is still missing, i can´t believe it! More the a have year later, it shout not that difficult to implement!
  17. MehlstaubtheCat

Cyberpunk 2077 - Unser Plan für die Zukunft

"Plan für die Zukunft!" Ich hoffe das auch für CP 2077 geplant ist FSR (FidelityFX Super Resulution) von AMD zu unterstützen! Ich vermisse hier eine öffentliche Stellungnahme von CDPR ob dies per Patch nachgereicht wird! Aber ich kann es mir schon denke das keine Antwort kommt und wenn eine...
  18. MehlstaubtheCat

Can we please Nerf Sniper Rifles?

It´s a single player game at the moment! There is no need to nerv or balance the game. But when the multiplayer is coming out there is a need to. But i don´t mind, i will never play the multiplayer, so it´s pointless for me eather!
  19. MehlstaubtheCat

FPS drops after march patches

Youtube the best video by far Settings: https://pastebin.com/THAmqbsA
  20. MehlstaubtheCat

New Patch when?

It would be nice if Cyberpunk 2077 became one of the first games to support FSR with the upcoming patches! It would be hugely important and positive for marketing alone. But I do not believe that they are currently working with AMD on this point! Pity! Missed opportunity!
Top Bottom