FSR 3, when can the community expect it!

+
Hi@all!

So many players, like me, wait for FSR 3 in this Game.

I don't want so start Phantom Liberty without it!

So I have to wait until its implemented!

CDPR, I begging you to implement it soon!

Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

I'm disappointed that no one is really interested in the topic of FSR 3 in CP2077!
So many clicked on it and didn't comment.
It's a shame, especially with such an immensely important topic!

Last edited:
Yeah, I have a Ryzen 5600 and I'd love to be able to play at high crowd density without getting a new CPU.

On Series X/S, which is very similar to PC, are graphical issues with FSR. Microsoft is aware of it, too. Many players noticed that in other games as well (Avatar for e.g.). Due to this and the other fact that FSR 3.0 is not only an improved version of FSR 2.X but also comes with frame generation technology, it seems to be more complicated than expected to implement this into the game. I think that's why CDPR is keeping a very low profile and hasn't said when this technology will make its way into the game. They simply can't get it to work properly (yet).

Hopefullly that's just the want to make it PERFECT :). FSR 3 can be as bad as in Forspoken and hopefully better than in Avatar :).

In the meantime I'm playing on Radeon using XeSS 1.2...

So, even if I understand more or less what the FSR is, it is clearly not an area in which I know well, so my question may seem stupid: given that, if I understood correctly, the FSR3 will boost the performance of the game, could it have a positive impact on broken LOD? Would this performance gain allow CDPR to release a little leeway on aggressive LOD's gestion?

Last edited:

This page shares information about which games will use FSR 3 soon. However, the problem is that some of the games that were previously rumored to receive FSR 2 did not receive this support. Also, Cyberpunk2077 didn't even get FSR 2.2. Does CDPR think they have released the final version of the game? So was the FSR 3 idea shelved? It would be very bad if they do not use FSR 3 and AMD frame generation feature, which can solve many problems in all consoles and old generation graphics cards. Players deserve this update.

So today Starfield get FSR 3 implemented and it is perfect implemented too!

I make a huge difference in Performance, and it will even make more of a difference in CP2077.

It is really important that it will get soon implemented!

CDPR, please! FSR 3 is a significant step for this game as well!

So today Starfield get FSR 3 implemented and it is perfect implemented too!

I make a huge difference in Performance, and it will even make more of a difference in CP2077.

It is really important that it will get soon implemented!

CDPR, please! FSR 3 is a significant step for this game as well!
As far as I've seen it is not perfect, unfortunately you can't use framegen separately from upscaler. It is possible only with mods.

FSR 3 has a nativ 100% Resolution option you don´t have to upscale anymore.
FSR 3 Algorithmen + nativ the pic quality is much better as only nativ without FSR Algorithmen and this with Framegen and Vsync is great!

I can confirm that Starfield is PERFECT as in almost double the frames at max at no discernible visual cost. I am concerned that the Cyberpunk FSR 3 mod is damaging my 3070 laptop through overheating so I am quite desperate to get a proper implementation.

I suspect it is a lot of work due possible motion vector issues that I have read about in the mod community. Amd fsr3 relies on motion vectors in order to pace the added frames properly. I imagine it is critical as per artifacts we have witnessed in mod implementations of fsr3 in Cyberpunk. It appears that more than implementation on there end, is all they need to do to maintain image quality. If this is true, the game is going to likely run better before turning on fsr 3 frame gen and experiencing it's benefits. I think path tracing and ray tracing without mods might be a thing of the past quite soon. Fingers crossed for something soon, I do believe CDPR is super busy with like 3 or 4 different huge titles too. I just hope they aren't too hasty given the pressure of the new tech and consumer outcry.

I've been excitedly waiting ever since it got announced.

Even though Cyberpunk for me already runs nicely at 60 with Psycho RTX, I would love to boost it further just for comfort :D

Top Bottom