Recent content by gab96

+
  1. G

[MOD] More Realistic Combat Animations and Half-swording

you should also release it as standalone
  2. G

[MOD] Pirouettes

what about a option to replace both roll and dodge, one with the default pirouette and one with alternate?
  3. G

Game launching but icon not showing

Game launching but icon not showing The game is launching but not showing up even on the task bar. I then have to close it in the task manager.
  4. G

Share Your Screenshots!!!

5. G

French translation mistake

French translation mistake In the quest The man from Cintra, the man in question is called a "Cintrien" in the game. The word, most likely translated from English, is completely wrong. In Sapkowski's book, Blood of elves(Le sang des elfes), people originating from Cintra are called...
  6. G

Help of Warble of a Smitten Knight Crossbow test

Help of Warble of a Smitten Knight Crossbow test The target on the upper-left does not fall even when perfectly aimed.
  7. G

Russian localization weird dialogue speed up\slow down

Same problem for Shani French voice and other voices from Hearts of stone. The base game is fine however.
  8. G

[SPOILERS] Blood&Wine Discussion thread

Maybe she's there if you finish the main game before.
  9. G

(mod request) - Horse slow walk with keyboard

http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/689/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fwitcher3%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D689&pUp=1 Go there under optional files and download Alternate Horse Controls for Gamepads. It works with the keyboard too.
  10. G

Alternative for Enemy Scaling and Gameplay Overhaul (ESGO)

:thinking: I don't remember the difference between dynamic scaling and group scaling.
  11. G

I'm sure he'll feel flattered to know there is a bunch of guys that can't play the game without his mod.
  12. G

Alternative for Enemy Scaling and Gameplay Overhaul (ESGO) Does anyone knows a mod similar to Enemy Scaling and Gameplay Overhaul (ESGO)? It is no longer on the nexus and I don't think the author will make it compatible with the new patch soon.
  13. G

[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

Yes, instead of one zone for the Novigrad area or one zone for skeligge, you divide it in two or more zones. Or multiple smaller zones like the swamp area.
  14. G

Would it be possible to make more env zones. Not just modify them, but add more zones?(I'm not asking you to do it)
  15. G

Yes! blue quen like in the witcher 2
Top Bottom