[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, also take my saved game from this moment. It happens not only in this area.

Save: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/yWArAQ84qL/8c63hyHjleQ

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-12-24 14-56-45-09.jpg
    witcher3 2015-12-24 14-56-45-09.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 34
^I, and many others have mentioned this problem in Velen. The night time pink sky.

And you don't have to be so defensive Essenthy. I've said the mod is great time and time again but it has problems. The pink sky is one, the weird lighting around fyke isle is another. I'm not the only person to mention the washed out interiors. It's my constructive criticism.

Here's the weird lighting around Fyke Isle again in case you missed it:

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/952/5543766-1450862942.jpg

Last edited:
^I, and many others have mentioned this problem in Velen. The night time pink sky.

And you don't have to be so defensive Essenthy. I've said the mod is great time and time again but it has problems. The pink sky is one, the weird lighting around fyke isle is another. I'm not the only person to mention the washed out interiors. It's my constructive criticism.

Here's the weird lighting around Fyke Isle again in case you missed it:

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/952/5543766-1450862942.jpg

i dont need you to tel me that my mod is great, you could think that I LOVE YOU A LOT BECAUSE I DO.

[Sard Edit: Chill out.]

and you could enjoy the game instead of pointing me to issues that not only am already aware of but peoples already reported

---------- Updated at 02:47 PM ----------

Sure, also take my saved game from this moment. It happens not only in this area.

Save: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/yWArAQ84qL/8c63hyHjleQ

i have no idea how you managed to make the sky like this, never happened to me, whats the location ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird. I don't use any mods on weather, darker nights etc...I'm using only KNG Blood, STLM 2.0, Friendly Hud, Non durable weapons and Immersive Cam.

I get the same night sky once, around Crow's perch in Velen.
STLM 2.1 is my only mod installed. This is the only "weird" thing that I have seen playing around with this mod for more than 60 hours, everything else is great!!

i dont need you to tel me that my mod is great, you could think that its shit i wouldnt even care, am telling you if you want something different than what am doing then make your own mod

and you could enjoy the game instead of pointing me to issues that not only am already aware of but peoples already reported

---------- Updated at 02:47 PM ----------

i have no idea how you managed to make the sky like this, never happened to me, whats the location ?

I think that might be devils pit, not quiet sure

Fyke Isle is misty and gloomy as it should be. I guess STLM has nothing to do with it, the ambient there feels awesome nonetheless...It's only the red sky that's bugging me.
I've been following this thread from page 01 and also in nexus and at some point the anticipation for this mod actually surpassed the actual game!
I mean you no offense @essenthy, STLM is and will remain the best mod.

That "washed out feeling" in interiors was actually there in the old trailers (The brothel scene, to be precise. And the E3 scene in Novigrad with Djikstra). So I think that's working as intended. I actually quite like that. It gives the feeling that some stuff is actually burning inside, you know. Like some from fireplaces, or tobacco, or so on.

That "washed out feeling" in interiors was actually there in the old trailers (The brothel scene, to be precise. And the E3 scene in Novigrad with Djikstra). So I think that's working as intended. I actually quite like that. It gives the feeling that some stuff is actually burning inside, you know. Like some from fireplaces, or tobacco, or so on.

you're the only one who got it :( , the interior fog was not supposed to be that intense, but i only made 2 interior env that then used everywhere, if i had to make an env for every interior i would be already buried

FINALLY someone gets it! :D

^ this !
the mod was supposed to recreate the E3 2014 graphics (more or less), so mission accomplished !

Would it be possible to make more env zones. Not just modify them, but add more zones?(I'm not asking you to do it)

You can't recreate E3 2014 look for witcher 3 because they changed not only the lighting but also textures, models, even grass etc placement is different. STLM 2.1 is the best mod that recreates the E3 2014 trrailer lighting (it's not perfect). Personally i like even more STLM 2.1 than E3 2014 trailer graphics (yes my enlashiuj uz rly bad)

Guest 2364765

Would it be possible to make more env zones. Not just modify them, but add more zones?(I'm not asking you to do it)

I guess so, though they'd have to be mounted via DLC method (which is bothersome) and applied via console or scripts.

Yes, instead of one zone for the Novigrad area or one zone for skeligge, you divide it in two or more zones. Or multiple smaller zones like the swamp area.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom