Recent content by GingerEffect

+
  1. G

Patch 1.10 - Reason of State still failed after being mentioned as fixed in patch notes

Hi there, first of all, apologies that the fix apparently did not work for you. If you send your savegame to our support, we may figure out the reason behind it. Now for a bit of an explanation why this may have happened and basically, a bit of explanation behind how bugs are "fixed" as it...
  2. G

Patch 1.10 Changelog

Any mods that modify scripts have a chance of messing with the patched games. Reason for this is that the modified script files that are loaded instead of the core files will not have any possible changes from the patched game. So you will need to wait for an updated version of those Mods.
  3. G

Triss Fan Art Thread

Hey! First of all, nice job adding new choice lines! As for your issue. The Gwent Minigame is actually initiated outside the scene. Basically, the output from the "Play Gwent" Lines will lead to a seperate script starting the minigame. You also have to define the AI and Deck to be used in that...
  4. G

[BUG] The Nobleman Statuette and The Soldier Statuette

The issue will be fixed in the upcoming patch. To shed some light here. The difficulty with this particular (small) questline is due to the many convoluted ways it can be started and the fact that Triss is in many different places, sometimes not even reachable. This led to a very complex array...
  5. G

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

First off, I work here to make Quests. I'm on the Forum because I remember fondly the times other Dev's would jump on the forum and talk to me when I was a gamer and not a developer and I like to give that feeling back. But at the end of the day I am only a Quest Designer and not a PR...
  6. G

I have told the almighty (aka Marcin Blacha) about the issues and suggested he check this thread. Like I said, just because we don't comment doesn't mean we don't hear you. Again, when we have more details, or are close to announcing the release of fixes to the romances, we will let you know.
  7. G

This is not the case. I responded in both threads. Maybe I didn't respond the way some people would like me to, but I explained why in quite some detail. Just because we are not commenting in these threads 24/7 doesn't mean we don't read and don't discuss issues in-house. So please do not...
  8. G

Three pending issues NOT in the change log of 1.07

The druid with the exclamation mark should also be fixed in the patch. As a sidenote, this is not a progression break for any quest. He falsely has an exclamation mark at that point in the game, there is no actual quest to be had here.
  9. G

Nobody ever said that she is. However the point remains that there is no Triss favoritism, which was the only point I was trying to rebuke here. Completely absent? In the first 5 minutes it is driven home how Yennefer relates to Geralt. Like I said before, it is of course in the eye of the...
  10. G

Unknown Quest Bug

The exclamation mark should not be there. The druid previously is part of starting The Master Alchemist Quest. This bug will be corrected in Patch 1.07. To be clear, there is no quest to be started here. Cheers!
  11. G

1.07 PC graphic

Again, as I am not in the tech department, I cannot say for sure where exactly things are at. However, once we post the patch notes, those should be comprehensive.
  12. G

1.07 PC graphic

Since I'm not in the Tech field I am hesitant to say anything regarding such things. I know the team has worked hard to make improvements across the board, but I don't know the specifics. However, there will be a comprehensive Patch Notes within the week.
  13. G

1.07 PC graphic

Since 1.07 hasn't been released yet, I'd take the statements with a grain of salt. Maybe a rock of salt. ;) Edit: Oh, and if you are talking expectations...you might want to rephrase. :) All the best!
  14. G

Points that are raised by the community are discussed between designers and leads, most often. If we agree that something needs to change, we approach production and it is discussed in more detail and with all people who are affected involved. If overall we agree something needs to be changed...
  15. G

I only responded to allegations that we introduced less Ciri-Yennefer content because of Triss favoritism. My comment was not intended as an explanation for anything else. Regarding Yennefer-Ciri content and the criticism voiced here, I do not necessarily share that opinion. For me, she never...
Top Bottom