Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning

Calm down,everyone.I don't understand the point of this argument.We all want the same thing better content for our favorite characters.Should Triss romance be fixed?Yes,definitely.But I hope CDPR will fix much more than that.And lack of Ciri/Yennefer relationship is one of biggest issues.

But dev's made a mistake responding only in one thread. Showing that one problem for them is more important than others. And people don't agree with this and they have right to do so. I don't understand why you argue now.

I wasn't arguing at all, I was simply stating a fact. I don't think the developers made any intentional mistakes and saying that they picked sides and responded in the wrong thread is a reason enough for them to avoid that thread judging them like that. As I said, it's a big game and covering all it's aspects took a lot of time and effort and they're trying to fix them.

The element of friction with yen is clearly a dev vision of where the character is at. So I don't really see that changing. I've said a moment of intimacy would underline that she loves yen, despite that element of friction. She's spent years with aballach, who knows what he's been whispering in her ear.
We're going to see far more of her relationship with Geralt because he's the player character. The friendliness of it is quite choice dependent too.

But this 'vision' is OOC for both Yen AND Ciri.Why would Ciri trust Avallac'h(who had certain plans for her in the books)more than her mother?

I ask that because that romance option is invalid due to the inconsistencies, perhaps if some other people don't care about the romance as much as we do, they could simply voice that out and tell CDPR that the mother-daughter relationship is more important than the romance in the game and that they don't care even if they took it out.

We agree on that, yes. But there are priorities and those are up to CDPR to decide, it's not up for us to deem who's more worthy and who's less in those situations.

And what I ask is also valid because though CDPR want to represent Yennefer as the mother of Ciri, later in the game the relationship is nonexistent in the game or is not well reflected, there are many inconsistencies too. That's all.

And yes. CDPR will have priorities, we are just asking them to consider the fixes. Nothing more.

And I am done for today here. I'm fed up of defending inconsistency between Yen and Ciri to be fixed always against Triss content to be fixed, like if both changes weren't compatible at the same time.

Why would Ciri trust Avallac'h(who had certain plans for her in the books)more than her mother?

Yen does not deserve any trust...
Avallach on the other side is so much more trustable..
can't you see it?!

Joke aside...like i said yesterday...
Ciris behavior makes absolut no sense...No reason to treat her mother that way...

And what I ask is also valid because though CDPR want to represent Yennefer as the mother of Ciri, later in the game the relationship is nonexistent in the game or is not well reflected, there are many inconsistencies too. That's all.

And yes. CDPR will have priorities, we are just asking them to consider the fixes. Nothing more.

And I am done for today here. I'm fed up of defending inconsistency between Yen and Ciri to be fixed always against Triss content to be fixed, like if both changes weren't compatible at the same time.

Ii think both changes ARE compatible, actually.

It's how you see it because you love that character, I see it differently because I love another, it's as simple as that.

Different opinions and different tastes.

Oh, now it's the same thing go driving with your car and ran over someone accidentally because you didn't see it than to run over someone just because you don't like that person, deliberately.

A court could tell you more about this...

But dev's made a mistake responding only in one thread. Showing that one problem for them is more important than others. And people don't agree with this and they have right to do so. I don't understand why you argue now.

This is not the case.

I responded in both threads. Maybe I didn't respond the way some people would like me to, but I explained why in quite some detail. Just because we are not commenting in these threads 24/7 doesn't mean we don't read and don't discuss issues in-house.

So please do not assume how the whole team here thinks. And also please do not claim we don't respond when we clearly do. It's things like this that make it difficult for me and other devs to post.

I ask that because that romance option is invalid due to the inconsistencies, perhaps if some other people don't care about the romance as much as we do, they could simply voice that out and tell CDPR that the mother-daughter relationship is more important than the romance in the game and that they don't care even if they took it out.
Again - how it's invalid? You can't romance her? Or can't have eding in the game with Geralt and Triss together? You have all this in game but still acting like you can't romance Triss 0_o

@GingerEffect awesome to see you here again! Any news regarding Ciri and Yennefer content? Were our suggestions forwarded to Marcin Blacha?

I have told the almighty (aka Marcin Blacha) about the issues and suggested he check this thread. Like I said, just because we don't comment doesn't mean we don't hear you.

Again, when we have more details, or are close to announcing the release of fixes to the romances, we will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom